Fighters over London?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Dr_Evil, Sep 16, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just saw a Tornado fly over the City of London at a height of about 300m. Air display? Or are pro-hunting types about to turn up in waves of biplanes?
  2. Perhaps TBLiar is sitting in No 10 crapping himself after yesterdays debacle in the House of Commons :roll:
  3. Knowing crab air - probably lost!
  4. Hopefully lining up TB's office with an LGB. Cnut.
  5. What? Where? I didn't see anything.

Hermetically sealed office. :roll:
  6. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Tornado on flypast practice for the Battle of Britain service on Sunday at Westminster Abbey apparently.
  7. Pity.
  8. You should have seen me move when it came over, looking for the jumbo it was after! 8O

Although I very much doubt Osama and his buddies would try the same thing twice, being 22 floors up above the City makes one a little jumpy when fighter planes start going past your windows!
  9. have you considered BASE jumping as a hobby :D
    know what you mean though, brick it everytime the missus has to go to lup the smoke on business :(
  10. Hah! If it were not for my Evil calmness, I would be a bit worried about the fact that the real Mini-Evil goes to nursery in the same frikkin Barbican that plane was flying over.

Have not mentioned this to Mrs Evil, as living in London and working in Westminster is freaking her out enough already.

Enough already? Am I Jerry Seinfeld?
  11. Heard it go over my office - one of the more fanciful secretaries said something along the lines of "oooohhh Concorde...."
  12. Maybe Tony Bliar is about to tell us that the aliens are about to attack the earth in 45 mins and he was up there for a quick practice run in the same vein as the sadsack president in "Independence Day"
    God I must stop drinking :roll:
  13. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    About time he did some sort of Operation Duties
  14. Was she blonde?
  15. Is she fit and is she single??????