Fight!

Where's my pint?

• In your hand... you nonce!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I spilt it, what ya gonna do about it... soft lad!

• Get out before I throw you out... Lightweight Tech Poof!

• No trouble mate... I'm a Yank!

• Total voters
It's been a while since I've seen a good old punch up in here, would anyone care to elaborate on the whereabouts of my pint!

Well you won't have drunk it you REME puff :D

X

XXXJake

Ya'll a bunch of wussies! You use fists , I bring a gun and blow ya'll away! :lol: End of that!!

as said when very drunk to some south american copper "OI migel you've got a 6 gun and there's 8 of us :lol:

It's in the bog, I just pissed it and you missus shook my dick for me, now fck off cos' you're getting on my tits...I bet he's a fcking tech :p

V

vespa

yeah ! i drunk yur pint and pissed it back in the glass , now thats what i call recyling! poof

Ya'll a bunch of wussies! You use fists , I bring a gun and blow ya'll away! End of that!!
Poxy septics! Their beer is weak piss water, and they fight like girls! The only time they win anything is if the Brits are there to hold thier hand and show them how to do it!!

Next it will be my dad is bigger than your dad!!!!!

XXXJake said:
Ya'll a bunch of wussies! You use fists , I bring a gun and blow ya'll away! :lol: End of that!!
Fcking shermans getting their abilities and ambitions mixed up, at least soldier x, poof that he is, had a real pint and not the fcking piss you arrseholes call beer, now fck off back to San Fransisco, you're boyfriends waiting for his nightly shafting. :p

I thought I sensed some pent up aggresion. BTW Shotgun, the missus said she only had to use two fingers, and you dribbled on your shoes!

And Jake, is that XXX a p*ss weak version of Castlemein XXXX?

All together or one at a time, makes no difference to me... I'm going home in an effing ambulance!

All together or one at a time, makes no difference to me... I'm going home in an effing ambulance!
You're right there you fcking fanny, a good fart in your general direction would probably fcking do the job :p

Latest Threads