Fight

cpunk

LE
Ranger_Danger said:
shrew said:
... lasses. RTFQ has been in here and quoted me in the man-whinge thread. I feel violated. Is he allowed to do that?

<sniff>
Lets mob him and nail his bollo*ks to a post
Looks like there's going to be a fight: Whining Arrse girlies vs RTFQ.

Now we need some rules. I suggest:

1. All participants stripped down to a pair of Speedos/thong and then oiled-up.

2. No kicking or gouging. Scratching is allowed otherwise I don't suppose the girlies will play.

3. Last person standing is the winner

Any more suggestions?

RTFQ has an unfair advantage over the girlies: he has a cock that he can scare them with. To equal things a bit all the girls should be allowed to wear strap-ons of equal size (when he is "angry").

Can a MOD approach Sky for Pay-per-view opportunities?

shrew

War Hero
... no I'm not going to tell you that I'm moistening just a little bit. In fact I've whipped all my clothes of and am currently rolling round in ectascy, lubricating my pert and errect nipples with a plethora of my own body fluids, whilst griding my pelvis against the arm of my chair.

... actually that's a lie - I'm at my desk - feeling vaguely bored. But not moist. I also do not possess a strap on.

cpunk

LE
shrew said:
... no I'm not going to tell you that I'm moistening just a little bit. In fact I've whipped all my clothes of and am currently rolling round in ectascy, lubricating my pert and errect nipples with a plethora of my own body fluids, whilst griding my pelvis against the arm of my chair.

... actually that's a lie - I'm at my desk - feeling vaguely bored. But not moist. I also do not possess a strap on.
Well you aren't going to be much good at this fight then. I'll have a fiver on RTFQ.

Dread said:
RTFQ has an unfair advantage over the girlies: he has a c*** that he can scare them with. To equal things a bit all the girls should be allowed to wear strap-ons of equal size (when he is "angry").

Can a MOD approach Sky for Pay-per-view opportunities?
A crab ... a chin .... a cake ... ?. Do tell .... for the girlies.