Fight Videos

I found a big woody in my pants after watching the girly slapping vid...........ye ha beeach.

The rest are girly slapping spams

The Grunge one was arrse. The birds was like chucking out time in Mansfield, but stangely sexy. Highschool Scrap was the best, good unconsh action.

You fella's need to get hold of Bumfights. It's not a gay as it sounds (honest) and has some good scrapping on it - some of those vids are taken from it.

More spam woosies gay bar loitering. Jeez, you guys really can't fight for toffee can you?

Any more bitch slapping girlies?....I need a pull.

midwesterner said:
what is a spam?
you

and me and anyone from the US :D

is better then septic :lol:

now please acclimate or fcuk off to Kansas, is after all a British site :wink: I suggest you take a view of the ARRSEPedia sure you will find many answers there.

i knew it was an american, i just did not know the reason. septic is an australian term (also know as sepos) and this is short for "septic tank full of sh!t yank)

PS kansas is not in the midwest :wink:

midwesterner said:
i knew it was an american, i just did not know the reason. septic is an australian term (also know as sepos) and this is short for "septic tank full of sh!t yank)

I said British Site not Kiwi Site...

Midwestern USA ... now fuck off to anywhere but here.

ctauch said:
midwesterner said:

I said British Site not Kiwi Site...

Midwestern USA ... now * off to anywhere but here.

Don`t be so touchy... Septic tank - Yank. It`s Cockney rhyming slang. Look on it as a term of endearment and affection. Don`t think the Kiwis would be too impressed about being called Aussies, though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
itchy300 Military History and Militaria 6
Bollock-chops The NAAFI Bar 6
Funbags Aviation 6