Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Fight! Fight!

Cowards on the home front, cowards 25 miles away from the nearest effective enemy fire. They are and always have been an absolute shower.

To be fair, there are few ex Bomber Command etc who might just slightly disagree with you, I suggest you read some history books :)

I'm sure she'll have a fine career ahead of her.

First she'll be offered a stint on Big Brother by the producers in the hopes she'll get her norks out and thus increase viewing figures. This will be followed by photosets in Loaded, Nuts and the other Lad's Mags.

On the back of that, she'll tart herself up a bit and snare a minor premier league footballer - thus providing 'kiss and tell' stories.

And when her popularity wanes, I'm sure she'll turn up on Babestation.

Not that I'm cynical...

Wordsmith

Ha ha! Well done, Scaleyback!

Well done for what?

And I hope he got put on a fizzer, or at the very least rippers, for his complete inability to wear a uniform...
article-2263932-16FD8781000005DC-991_306x860.jpg

Who put his collar dogs in? Stevie Wonder? He looks like he's ironed it using a cold brick, and his lanyard is on backwards.

Those sidies could do with coming up a bit too.

In fact, show again at 2000, 2100 2200, 2300hrs behind the guard room... and show wife, de-chaved. If it's sh1t again at 0600.

I'm sure she'll have a fine career ahead of her.

First she'll be offered a stint on Big Brother by the producers in the hopes she'll get her norks out and thus increase viewing figures. This will be followed by photosets in Loaded, Nuts and the other Lad's Mags.

On the back of that, she'll tart herself up a bit and snare a minor premier league footballer - thus providing 'kiss and tell' stories.

And when her popularity wanes, I'm sure she'll turn up on Babestation.

Not that I'm cynical...

Wordsmith

What he said.

Oh, however low babe station standards are she's hardly a looker.

Well done for what?

And I hope he got put on a fizzer, or at the very least rippers, for his complete inability to wear a uniform...
article-2263932-16FD8781000005DC-991_306x860.jpg

Who put his collar dogs in? Stevie Wonder? He looks like he's ironed it using a cold brick, and his lanyard is on backwards.

Those sidies could do with coming up a bit too.

In fact, show again at 2000, 2100 2200, 2300hrs behind the guard room... and show wife, de-chaved. If it's sh1t again at 0600.

Have standards sunk so low now that you don't even pull him up for carrying a bottle of mineral water around with him? Diversity has a lot to answer for.

Harrumpff... The only thing one should be allowed to carry while wearing 2s is peice of paper or a gat. (back in my day... The Raj... Fuzzy-wuzzies...)

Mind you, I'd biff her.