Fifty Shades of Grey causes work for Fire Service

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fireplace, Jul 29, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

Now that's just hardcore young man!

2. Am always impressed it takes an entire crew and big shiny truck but then I suppose they all want a look!

Do you think the Daily Mail has a section devoted to seeing how many time articles are quoted on ARRSE?

3. That's not it at all. An appliance must be dispatched with a full crew in the event they are diverted to a higher priority shout while en route or after going "available" at the original scene. For example, H&S would have a cow if a two man crew attacked a fire on their own.

4. You scripted that dialog excellently. Are you sure you haven't prior experience . . . on one or the other end of the phone??

• Like Like x 1
  5. I saw an example of this in a bookshop yesterday, right at the front; '50 SOG board game' http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CCsQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fdp%2FB00A2QAIFO&ei=Jhn3UamuE4eIkwWAnYHwCw&usg=AFQjCNErArhv-v06gmWCCkVbe-9d3V7GHQ&sig2=Hq845t-rarlls1o-Ci1wQg

I walked on, and remain ignorant of its nature. If a 'party game' doesn't involve at least some chance of Hortense from Accounts being admitted to A&E with a pinched lumbar nerve, rectal spasms and a lava lamp lodged in her seized-up clacker, then I'm not interested.

• Like Like x 5
  6. Pah! Where's your spirit of adventure man?

Those Nurses in A&E need entertaining too you know.

7. Fuck! The image created by your description had me convulsing with laughter.

8. He's obviously a very conscientious chap. Even when fucking an inanimate object like a toaster, he still thought to use protection. Though I'm not sure a Jiffy condom was the best choice, he should have used spermicidal cream!

9. Blokes with todgers in toasters? It's usually the women that need defrosting and warming up.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Or an industrial toaster?

11. Still only one slice size slots..unless it's a conveyor or wheel type. Then no holes.

Anyway, Chefs are mostly mincers. ;-)

• Like Like x 1