FIFA World Cup 2018

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yes.

But check out his post above. 'Circumventing the swear filter' my arse
The swear filter only applies in The Serious Bit; not here. Can we get back to talking about the fitba now?

After the earlier pile of rubbish games we are now getting the type of games i was hoping for, lots of attacking intent with diving,cheating etc getting less, Although the Japanese can be cynical sometimes, but at least they smile and help you up !!

The swear filter only applies in The Serious Bit; not here. Can we get back to talking about the fitba now?
Do you mean to say you can fuckity, ****, ****, ****, **** is this ******* bit?

I didn’t ******* know that.

Edited to add: you lying git.

That was a good game. Credit to Japan, they seem to improve steadily over the course of each match and they never stop. You wouldn't have expected Senegal to be the first to tire.

Hypocrite

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Apropos of not a lot; does anyone know if Toilet Duck is safe for human consumption?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Apropos of not a lot; does anyone know if Toilet Duck is safe for human consumption?
Aaaaahhh, did diddums get caught out then??

For telling porkies ??

It's alright for a moderator to swear in thread but he will mallet anyone else who does.

Oh oh. A footie win against the worst World Cup side ever and a win in the cricket that we almost threw away.

Our fickle press will have us World cup finalists and cricket elite. How soon before the comparison between this bunch and the team of '66+

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Aaaaahhh, did diddums get caught out then??

For telling porkies ??

It's alright for a moderator to swear in thread but he will mallet anyone else who does.
Once more: the swear filter applies only in The Serious Bit. It's not that difficult to comprehend, even for a woodentop, surely?

Sometimes i'm suprised England bothers with a football team. They go out at the group stages and people are quick to jump on them, and declare them all kinds of things. They get out of the group stages, and people are still quick to knock them.

Christ Almighty, just enjoy the football, and the fact that for once, in over a decade, England has a top class striker that can actually score at a World Cup, and have two wins from two.

Are they world beaters? No
Are they a shower of shite? For once, no.

Last edited:
Sometimes i'm suprised England bothers with a football team. They go out at the group stages and people are quick jump on them, and declare them all kinds of things. They get out of the group stages, and people are still quick to knock them.

Christ Almighty, just enjoy the football, and the fact that for once, in over a decade, England has a top class striker that can actually score at a World Cup, and have two wins from two.

Are they world beaters? No
Are they a shower of shite? For once, no.
End of.
Great post.

the fact that for once, in over a decade, England has a top class striker that can actually smash goals in from the penalty spot in a major tournament.
Fixed

Once more: the swear filter applies only in The Serious Bit. It's not that difficult to comprehend, even for a woodentop, surely?
Good lord. The Herculean fortitiude! The Churchillian spirit!...to come through the easiest ******* group at the World Cup.

What lions!

That is a direct quote from a post you did earlier.

What part of swear filter do you not understand???

Good lord. The Herculean fortitiude! The Churchillian spirit!...to come through the easiest ******* group at the World Cup.

What lions!

That is a direct quote from a post you did earlier.

What part of swear filter do you not understand???
What part of 'this isn't the serious bit' do you not understand you alchie dwarf?