FIFA World Cup 2018

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
England now need just 11, plenty of balls left, squeaky bum time.
Oh no, 9 wickets down, but Butler still there on 98.

Scotland didn't qualify as you'd know if you weren't riddled with Alzheimer's.
When I posted that there was a red ROPs band under my avatar. It's gone now?????

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
When I posted that there was a red ROPs band under my avatar. It's gone now?????
God Lord above, you could charm the knickers of a nun you could.

Yes, there was.
Language filter?

Scotland didn't qualify as you'd know if you weren't riddled with Alzheimer's.
It's a shame they didn't quaify as it would have given Wee Jimmy Crankie an opportunity to moan about people being unfair to brave little Scotland.

Still, with only one decent player (Robertson) it's hardly a surprise that they're having to watch it on TV.

Oh I dunno...talking about the most boring game in the world and giving updates on a game that a 1% of the population take an interest in, is bordering on being modded to death....hopefully!

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
It's a shame they didn't quaify as it would have given Wee Jimmy Crankie an opportunity to moan about people being unfair to brave little Scotland.

Still, with only one decent player (Robertson) it's hardly a surprise that they're having to watch it on TV.
You mean Sturgeon right?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes, there was.
Language filter?
They'll be some swearing if England feck this up now.
Just 3 needed. Now 2 with two overs left Butler on strike, and on 106.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yes, I know. Was being facetious. It was for circumventing the swear-filter in a CA thread but, on reflection, it seemed a touch harsh so I rescinded it since you're not usually a knob.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
YES a 4 and a win by one wicket. What a great super sporting day.

TO BE ENGLISH!

Nope

When I originally posted my reply to Sixty it came up with a ROPs banner.

I then asked why (I didn't blame @Sixty ) It then disappeared.

I remain curious as to why.

@Good CO / @Bad CO ?????

Yes, I know. Was being facetious. It was for circumventing the swear-filter in a CA thread but, on reflection, it seemed a touch harsh so I rescinded it since you're not usually a knob.
Then WTF are you doing as a moderator???

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Then WTF are you doing as a moderator???
You'd referred to someone as a 'fuckstain' in a CA thread so you received the standard number of points. I had a look when you asked and as I had forgotten to tick the 'notify member' box, I rescinded it.

You'd referred to someone as a 'fuckstain' in a CA thread so you received the standard number of points. I had a look when you asked and as I had forgotten to tick the 'notify member' box, I rescinded it.
Very sporting of you, Sir.

Good lord. The Herculean fortitiude! The Churchillian spirit!...to come through the easiest ******* group at the World Cup.

What lions!
Talk about two faced...

or double standards......