FIFA World Cup 2018

Belgium are third in FIFA rankings, above Portugal. My fücking arse.
Portugal give the impression of being much like the current Argentina team - only Ronaldo's playing better than Messi.

Too late. BBC post-match interviews ramping up the hype. Belgium will be the test.
I noticed mate, they just can't help themselves, i suppose. Fcuk me, stats for everything, unecessarily trying to ramp up the excitement.

Good scoreline but Belgium will rip us a new one if our defence play like that again - the result flatters frankly.

Sterling was rubbish again and he never gets mentioned by the pundits as a weak link - it's bizarre how he seems to be protected in the footballing world. There's always talk about his fragile ego and confidence. I don't give a shit if he cries and goes and hides in a cave for the rest of his life if he desn't get picked - Outcome of result is the only priority.

He missed another sitter and pretty much every time he was picked out he was offside - if his strength is 'running about a bit' then he can't even do that without falling foul of the rules.

Don't get Ashley Young's inclusion either - such a non-player and can't do anything with his left foot, which is a bit shit for a left wing back.

Good lord. The Herculean fortitiude! The Churchillian spirit!...to come through the easiest ******* group at the World Cup.

What lions!
You have a point, of sorts. But it’s a pity that you, a Mod, had to tarnish it with gratuitous bad language and an apparent display of petulant Anglophobe bitterness.

You have a point, of sorts. But it’s a pity that you, a Mod, had to tarnish it with gratuitous bad language and an apparent display of petulant Anglophobe bitterness.
Entirely expected. They can’t help their hatred of England.
Such a pity, as I’ve always supported British teams in international tournaments when England had dropped out. I know it’s only a game and understand ‘banter’, but I’ve seen banter turn unecessarily violent.
Perhaps my support for fellow British teams is misplaced and I should use sport to make political points........pathetically.

Felt a little bit sorry for the Panama goalie Panedo, not because he conceded six, that was hilarious! No, just that with one shot of him in the second half, the combination of camera angle and fold in the back of his shirt obscured the N of his name, which left Panama with PAEDO in goal...Just saying like.

Why am I on ROPs??

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, Rugby did well, football did well... shame the cricketers seem to have spoiled the Trifecta
We were doing well in the cricket. Well I turned it over when Australia were still batting, they fecked it up again did they?
33 needed from 52 balls, trouble is we only have two wickets left.

EXCITING!

We were doing well in the cricket. Well I turned it over when Australia were still batting, they fecked it up again did they?
Could be an excellent win - Buttler playing a fantastic knock.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
What a great day, cricket, football, afternoon kip, back to the cricket 181 - 8 need 24 from 47 balls.
Oh and some roast belly pork with the usual at about 6.00pm. Isn't life great at times, come on England.