FIFA World Cup 2018

Agricultural football doesn't begin to describe Panama's approach to this game. Great first half performance from England, but it's a concern that the farmers may seriously injure an England player, particularly with those flailing elbows.
I hope the ref stays strong and they see a red(s) before they get too far out of hand. This game is done and dusted, it’s about player preservation from here.

I hope the ref stays strong and they see a red(s) before they get too far out of hand. This game is done and dusted, it’s about player preservation from here.
Agreed. As I said before, this had turned into a training match before HT. The danger is Panama decides to start knee-capping English players, on the grounds that if they're going out they will wreck England's chances along the way.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Good lord. The Herculean fortitiude! The Churchillian spirit!...to come through the easiest fucking group at the World Cup.

What lions!

I'm going for a lie down. The stress is too much.

That and England have just rattled the Aussies out for 205 in the one-day.
Spoiling T***. I've been avoiding that all day so I can watch the highlights tonight and then one bloody off the wall post.......................

Torres is their best player, he used to play for Nottingham Forest. I’m a Forest supporter and I’m under no illusion how shit they are.

In effect we are playing Forest rejects.
I too feel your pain. Although it seems we are now turning into the Portuguese U21s.

I usually like to see the smaller nations do well (except Scotland) as long as they play the game in the right way. Panama have shown themselves to be a bunch of dirty, cheating bastards and deserve no respect whatsoever. I really hope England put them to the sword and thoroughly humiliate them in the second half.

I would give Lingard a break, not because he hasn’t been superb, more that they are trying to do a job on him.
I wouldn't be surprised if Southgate uses his subs to get some of England's more valuable players out of harms way. No good leading the Group if you have to face Belgium with some of your best players carrying injuries.

Not wanting to be churlish, however, Walkers defending and more importantly distribution is still a worry and if Stirling can’t have a Field day today, Rashford has to be given his opportunity.

I feel gutted for Stones.

Kane scoring without even meaning to.