FIFA World Cup 2018

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
That was a superb free kick from a crap German team. Still that is what these guys are paid Megabucks for! :D

Well after that, Kroos' quality wins the game. Brandt has shown twice now, that he has really good technical ability.

Boateng should never play for the national side again after the past two performances. He is completely lazy, and Gary Neville was bang on about his inflated opinion of his footballing ability.

Thing is, Germany is not a 'great' team anymore: most of the previous stars have got old together and there has been little new blood coming in.

. . . but, after tonight . . . 'bollox' probably covers it.

Considering the majority of them aren't even thirty yet, they can't be considered old. There are plenty of new players coming through, but they aren't getting the chances due to Löw getting hung up on letting the proven players get away with crap performances.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I was going to have swede and carrots tomorrow with my roast chicken and Pembrokeshire new potatoes.

Feck it I'll pop down to ALdi and have a Bockwurst or two instead.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I was going to have swede and carrots tomorrow with my roast chicken and Pembrokeshire new potatoes.

Feck it I'll pop down to ALdi and have a Bockwurst or two instead.
Chicken stuffed with bockwurst, mmm sounds good!

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
If there was any justice in the world that game would have finished 1-1.
damn....I was enjoying watching Krauts with their heads in their hands...now it's little blond Swedes crying into their Öl Mörk lager - will no-one think of the kiddies? :)

Last edited:
People's Elbow inside two minutes. Play as you mean to go on, Panama...

1-0 Now we get complacent...

When are the officials going to do their job and deal properly with these dirty cheating cünts?

I'm stuck in a ******* airport because the **** of a driver hasnt turned up. There are no TVs. I'm going to panel the twat, I should be sat in a bar hurling abuse at the TV screen.

Last edited:
Commentator thinks we're still playing Tunisia