FIFA World Cup 2018

If Belgium are still playing like this next week, I'm not very optimistic about us topping the group.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Interesting result that and could well have been at least 6 to Belgium. A bit of a soft goal for Tunisia at the end and I was surprised to see Coutinhio let that one in.
England need at least a 3 - 0 win tomorrow and then it's all to play for against Belgium.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Last edited:
Interesting result that and could well have been at least 6 to Belgium. A bit of a soft goal for Tunisia at the end and I was surprised to see Coutinhio let that one in.
England need at least a 3 - 0 win tomorrow and then it's all to play for against Belgium.
FIFA need to be investigating why Coutinho is playing for both Brazil in midfield and Belgium in goal...Courtois should tell him to fcuk off, the chancer! :)

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
FIFA need to be investigating why Coutinho is playing for both Brazil in midfield and Belgium in goal...Courtois should tell him to fcuk off, the chancer! :)
Oops.:bounce:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I want to know what happened with Kane's appeal for a Penalty after Southgate dislocated his shoulder.
Shush, it's only you and T Tom who have noticed my faux pas.:ban:

Only a matter of time before the Jairmans score, it feels like. Bugger.

Edit: surely that was a foul? VAR records same but not referred to ref?

Last edited:
Vhoopsy. Sweden fans quite cheerful all of a sudden.

Don't you feel sorry for the Germans? Nope, neither do I. Come on the Swedes.

Germans level 1-1

Boo, hiss.