he seemed to be trying to chip the attacker, rather than clearing the danger

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Just watched it again and agree with you :thumright:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If Argentina had played more football tonight they may have gone through. They spent more time fouling and pestering the ref than trying to get the ball in the opposition's net! Very poor team and deserve to go home, now, don't bother with the next game!

I wonder how Croatia will play their last game against Iceland. Croatia don’t need to win and they be wanting to save themselv3s for the last 16.
I hope Iceland go through. they should narrowly beat Nigeria tomorrow and should be good enough for a Croatia draw (if Croatia take it easy)

Arhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahgentina 0 - 3 Croatia. Funny as fcuk!
the BBC were talking about how sad it was to see the argies lose. perhaos they forgot the hand of God or more recently, the disgusting challenges by Argentina tonight

We better bolster the Falklands, you know what happenned last time Argentina needed a distraction from a national disaster.

Fantastic result for Croatia. I nearly pissed myself with laughter, seeing that fat fücking mess, Maradona, sat there, with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

the BBC were talking about how sad it was to see the argies lose. perhaos they forgot the hand of God or more recently, the disgusting challenges by Argentina tonight

They reverted to type tonight, because they were being outplayed. How the fcuk Otamendi got away with a yellow for booting the ball at, and then following through on a prone Rakatic is beyond me?!

Of course I might, or might not have felt bad for Messi, but the media will no doubt excuse his tournament no show yet again, so any pity i might have will be irrelevent. The truth has once again shown he just isn't the Argentinian talisman the media like to portray him as. Mr anonymous, truth to tell. Modric on the other hand, is consistently good for the Croats, even when those around him aren't playing well. Rakitic pretty much the same!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
They reverted to type tonight, because they were being outplayed. How the fcuk Otamendi got away with a yellow for booting the ball at, and then following through on a prone Rakatic is beyond me?!

Of course I might, or might not have felt bad for Messi, but the media will no doubt excuse his tournament no show yet again, so any pity i might have will be irrelevent. The truth has once again shown he just isn't the Argentinian talisman the media like to portray him as. Mr anonymous, truth to tell. Modric on the other hand, is consistently good for the Croats, even when those around him aren't playing well. Rakitic pretty much the same!
The panel had it spot on after the game. The argies are just not a team, they won't work for each other and won't work for their manager.

The panel had it spot on after the game. The argies are just not a team, they won't work for each other and won't work for their manager.

That was blatantly obvious AY, but Messi didn't help his team out by actually turning up and playing. They were devoid of any creativity and needed some inspiration. Croatia were the exact opposite, working hard for each other from defence to attack, and got their deserved win.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
That was blatantly obvious AY, but Messi didn't help his team out by actually turning up and playing. They were devoid of any creativity and needed some inspiration. Croatia were the exact opposite, working hard for each other from defence to attack, and got their deserved win.
Messi did not exactly put himself about, but as I say none were working for anyone else. In his, slight, defence none of the other players were passing him the ball much. If it fell to Messi it seemed to be a rebound or a bad pass from a Croat. Not one of his better games o_O

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
FB_IMG_1529623627926.jpg

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Watching the Brazil v Costa Coffee. Brazil aren't all that good to be honest infact I think they are very average.
I see Utd's new star signing isn't the team again.

Good decision on the penalty by the ref
Should have booked Neymar - whose grin after the decision was changed -said it all
And when Neymar was booked a minute later
- that was the ref thinking I should have booked the guy - oh good thanks very much I'll do it now

Hahaha, the dirty cheating fuckpig neymar has been sussed.

VAR is worth it just for that.