FIFA World Cup 2018

Give the ref a can of spray CS, just to prove that "Go away" means "Go away".

glad the Saudis are out. utterly awful against Russia and looked like they were trying to avoid a spanking today, even though that negative attitude would see them get knocked out.

send them home tonight and give Egypt a 1-0 walk over for the final game, it will save everyone the trouble

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Saudi v Egypt will be a cracking game......they utterly hate each other....better than Celtic v Rangers.

Almost a Rugby ruck on the Iranian goal line there

There's unconfirmed reports that Mo Salah's walked out of the Egypt camp and will refuse to play their last game against Saudi.
I was once told a football joke by a Saudi policeman: A guy was driving home after a match in Riyadh when he got held up by a seemingly massive traffic jam. The guy was a reasonably well off Saudi and since those of such status rarely had time for a mere copper, he called over the nearest policeman and demanded to know what the hold up was.

The cop informed the guy that there was a poor man, an Egyptian, who was sitting in the middle of the motorway threatening to douse himself with petrol and set himself alight. "Why" said the guy. The policeman explained that the night before the match, the Egyptian had been in the coffee bars boasting of how Egypt were going to absolutely drub the Saudi's at least 5-nil. The actual result was 3-0 to the saudi's. "So what are you going to do" the guy asked. The cop replied that his colleagues were moving up and down the stranded traffic to have a collection for the poor Egyptian.

"How much have you got?" enquired the guy.

"Twenty five litres" replied the policeman.

I was once told a football joke by a Saudi policeman: A guy was driving home after a match in Riyadh when he got held up by a seemingly massive traffic jam. The guy was a reasonably well off Saudi and since those of such status rarely had time for a mere copper, he called over the nearest policeman and demanded to know what the hold up was.

The cop informed the guy that there was a poor man, an Egyptian, who was sitting in the middle of the motorway threatening to douse himself with petrol and set himself alight. "Why" said the guy. The policeman explained that the night before the match, the Egyptian had been in the coffee bars boasting of how Egypt were going to absolutely drub the Saudi's at least 5-nil. The actual result was 3-0 to the saudi's. "So what are you going to do" the guy asked. The cop replied that his colleagues were moving up and down the stranded traffic to have a collection for the poor Egyptian.

"How much have you got?" enquired the guy.

"Twenty five litres" replied the policeman.
Well... They do say that it's the way that you tell 'em! :)

Well... They do say that it's the way that you tell 'em! :)
The joke was told in Arabic at a night out in an air conditioned desert tent! I didn't understand a word, but such were the tears of laughter on a large bunch of traditionally dressed Saudi's that all four of us Brits were rolled up on the floor. The translation was provided later - but, clearly you are spot on.:rmp:

A thumping header from an Iranian who's name I cannot pronounce.

I really want them to tie spain

I thought Iran were unlucky there.

I'm certain Spain were expecting to win by more.

Iran deserved a point there. They could beat Portugal next week if they can keep Ronaldo out of the game.
If in the first 5 minutes.... they can go Hezbollah on Ronaldo.... 10 Iranians can beat Portugal

"Not much fun in Stalingrad, Dicky old chum".

I hope the f,ing retards get what they bloody deserve.

Last edited:
There's unconfirmed reports that Mo Salah's walked out of the Egypt camp and will refuse to play their last game against Saudi.
doubt it would make much difference. looked a shadow of himself yesterday and it's likely the injury has not had time to heal

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Absolute bellends.
It seems to me that ordinary Russians are going out of their way to welcome all and sundry to their mother country and then a few right wing ********* show their true colours.
Hopefully some serious Russian justice awaits them (and I’m not talking about the Police).
Cretins.