FIFA World Cup 2018

glad the Saudis are out. utterly awful against Russia and looked like they were trying to avoid a spanking today, even though that negative attitude would see them get knocked out.

send them home tonight and give Egypt a 1-0 walk over for the final game, it will save everyone the trouble

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

glad the Saudis are out. utterly awful against Russia and looked like they were trying to avoid a spanking today, even though that negative attitude would see them get knocked out.

send them home tonight and give Egypt a 1-0 walk over for the final game, it will save everyone the trouble

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I just don't get it
Ok you are a no hope team you're probably going to get thrashed
But go out and really go for it, enjoy it, go mad.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I don't know which has been worse this year, the football or the match commentators! I think the match commentators are just in front. It is not often I prefer the studio pundits over the match guys but this year they are a world (cup) better.

I don't know which has been worse this year, the football or the match commentators! I think the match commentators are just in front. It is not often I prefer the studio pundits over the match guys but this year they are a world (cup) better.
You find Glenn Hoddle duller than ditchwater too?

Are they blowing fvcking vuvuzelas at the Iran - Spain match?
In fairness I bought a vuvuzela during the SA world cup - it was great fun
I watched the final in france -long story - but I let this spanish girl blow it - Mrs Vauban was there and said let her have a go.
No there are no pictures but it did happen

Goal for Spain - Costa

I read elsewhere on the interweb that Iran have scheduled a public execution for just after the match....

It’s ridiculous, when Iran have come out and attacked they have caused problems for Spain.
They stand a better chance just going for it
1-1 - going to VAR

Disallowed, still 1-0 Spain

WTF? Who is this woman commentating on the Portugal Morocco game?
Games ruined before it starts.

BBC need tupping. Now that's a good way of getting around the naughty word filter.
Edited, thank the Lord for the red button.
Bit like loose women run by men..........utterly stops me watching every time. Let them commentate on Women's football. I don't watch that anyway.....too busy dreaming of the day that Men's rounders will be an international sport! Merde merde merde