FIFA World Cup 2018

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Priti Patel wants to know how Harry Kane is playing for England when he's half Irish.
Someone should have a word considering his goal scoring record

All over, 3-1 to Russia. Barring one of the biggest upsets in World Cup history tomorrow that's Russia and Uruguay through. Happy for Mo to get his World Cup goal and that he's on his way home early.

Russia look far better than I gave them credit for before the tournament started, albeit against two poor sides.

Watching ITV yesterday and today and enduring the drivel that the highly paid so-called commentators, I have lost count of the times I have shouted out “ shut the fùck up”. They are beyond banal.

10 goals from 3 games. not a bad day of football

1st half of Russia v Egypt was awful, but absolutely cracking 2nd half. shame that Egypt did not show more attacking impetus before going 1-0 down (including against Uruguay) as they looked fairly good when being positive

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Right, that is everyone watched, and no one is standing out at the moment, Russia have beaten a very poor Saudi (worst side so far?), and a getting poorer Egypt. Belgium looked okay and Spain and Portugal beat each other up. The 2nd round games should be better, as teams in some cases have to win, which could make the games more open, perhaps, maybe, possibly

Priti Patel wants to know how Harry Kane is playing for England when he's half Irish.
Someone should have a word considering his goal scoring record
On that basis why is she a British politician when she is Asian?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
@The_Snail will be very happy with the England team who seem to have taken up her training tips

NINTCHDBPICT0004145751051-e1529443484861.jpg

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Why have they got pants on? That wasn't in my Directive.
The pics have been photoshopped for public consumption. Your Direktiv was followed to the full Mein Fuhrer!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
WTF? Who is this woman commentating on the Portugal Morocco game?
Games ruined before it starts.

BBC need tupping. Now that's a good way of getting around the naughty word filter.
Edited, thank the Lord for the red button.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
WTF? Who is this woman commentating on the Portugal Morocco game?
Games ruined before it starts.

BBC need tupping. Now that's a good way of getting around the naughty word filter.
Edited, thank the Lord for the red button.
Vikki Sparks, and no, never heard of her.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Vikki Sparks, and no, never heard of her.
She's got one heck of a grating Irritating voice, never heard of her but bey heck we can hear her!
I've got the radio 5 commentary on, quite low and it's a damn site better.
Another goal for Ronaldo.

Morocco certainly looking better than they did against Iran, if they can keep Ronaldo quiet, they might stand a chance against this ageing Portugal side, who really are a one man team.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Morocco playing really well and only a very good save from the Portuguese keeper has kept it at 1-0. This keeper will be playing for Wolves next season, he looks very good and needs to be because at the moment it's all Morocco.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
That was a shame, if only Morocco hit the target a few more times they could still be in the competition, poor finishing cost them though.

I suppose if I were from Uruguay I might think differently
That game v KSA would have been better if it were just on the radio with the sound turned down