FIFA World Cup 2018

Really can't understand why Keown's slating him (other than the fact he's thick as f*ck and struggles with concepts like fire and the wheel).

Arguably England's man of the match so far (although it's not hard considering they've been very poor after a bright start).
Keown remembers his own career a different way to the rest of the English speaking world :)

Really can't understand why Keown's slating him (other than the fact he's thick as f*ck and struggles with concepts like fire and the wheel).

Arguably England's man of the match so far (although it's not hard considering they've been very poor after a bright start).
He seems to enjoy spouting nonsense a lot.

Between him and Trippier for me.

Another Tunisian horizontal..... prehaps they should consider the Luge or the Skeleton in the Winter Olympics....... that involves being flat out for 2 minutes.

He seems to enjoy spouting nonsense a lot.

Between him and Trippier for me.
Trippier's not been bad but I'd have had Trent Alexander Arnold in for this game in front of him - he's got a better cross on him and he gets the ball into the box quicker which is what you want in a game like this.

He'd have scored at least one of those free kicks too :grin:

Trippier's not been bad but I'd have had Trent Alexander Arnold in for this game in front of him - he's got a better cross on him and he gets the ball into the box quicker which is what you want in a game like this.

He'd have scored at least one of those free kicks too :grin:
Can he play at left back too? As Young has looked out of his depth tonight

This reminds me of a Premier League side playing a non-League side in the FA Cup! Should be at least 6-1. Grim to watch.

The is just becoming very dull.

Our electrickery has gone off twice in the last few minutes - I think I preferred being in the dark than watching that crap.

How many World Cups have I watched since '66 with hope in my heart only to have it removed by utter trash on the field of play? Too f**king many, that's how many.......

Why oh why are we so poor?

thank **** for that

OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH!