FIFA World Cup 2018

I thought we were all boycotting the world cup due to its corruption scandal?
well save that for qatar........if it's not pulled from them before then

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I thought we were all boycotting the world cup due to its corruption scandal?
I'm just going to laugh at a load of overweight Gammons in stretch nylon getting their heads stoved in by a combination of youths high on Krokodil and Coppers demanding payment in dollars with extreme menaces.

Looking forward to it all.

I'm just going to laugh at a load of overweight Gammons in stretch nylon getting their heads stoved in by a combination of youths high on Krokodil and Coppers demanding payment in dollars with extreme menaces.
But what if Liverpool fans decide not to go?

Liverpool fans won't go. We are all skint. Have you seen the price of a flight and hotel in Kiev?
I'm sure the scruffy urchins will used the opportunity to rob the place blind, thus providing the shekels to travel to Russia and go on the rob there as well.

I'm sure the scruffy urchins will used the opportunity to rob the place blind, thus providing the shekels to travel to Russia and go on the rob there as well.
Very few regular Liverpool follow England. It's the Scouse not English thing. And the fact that the travelling English support are, almost universally, *********.

Very few regular Liverpool follow England. It's the Scouse not English thing. And the fact that the travelling English support are, almost universally, *********.
Yeah, it's no surprise that Liverpool has no loyalty to the country.

There's people deliberately buying them, the mentalists. I won't be there as I haven't been to any CL matches so, now we have reached the final, I don't feel I have a god given right to attend the game just because I bought a red shirt once. There are people out there who do though. The melts.

so what would be your preferred (not predicted) line up for England. mine is below and it's based on the fact we have defensive frailities abd are use to being on the front foot due to weak qualification opposition - therefore attack is the best form of defence.

I've gone for a 343, with the two attackers behind Kane getting a floating role

Pope
walker, stones, McGuire

TAA, Dier, Loftus-Cheek, young

Ali, Lingaard
Kane

question marks are on stones and TAA, the centre backs are attack minded and lack an 'ancor,, while although I think TAA is very impressive, he has been defensively suspect on several occasions this season. as a remedy Cahill would come in and walker can go at rwb. I'd drop stones before TAA though

Other question mark is whether Stirling should start. he has been very good at city, but I have doubts if we will get the same performances for England. lingaard and Ali edge it for their greater versatility

I put £200 quid on Germany to win it @ 9/2 favourites.
I just cant see anyone stronger than them. The only other team I give half a chance is Belgium.
As usual, the South Americans will disappoint on European soil.

England will get badly beaten in the quarter finals.

Last edited:

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

Looking forward to it all.
When did they change the venue to Merseyside?

The Hermans will be there or there about as usual. We'll get dicked in the quarters after some goalkeeping catastrophe that "Brave Harry Kane's boys couldn't recover and their dreams ended with a 1-nil defeat"
Here's to that cretin Lineker being siezed by Ivan's finest, handcuffing him to a radiator for the duration, whilst force feeding him beetroot flavoured golden wonders.

I just cant see anyone stronger than them. The only other team I give half a chance is Belgium.

I'm struggling to predict a winner and the odds are too short anyway.

I'll probably bet on single games as the odds for underdogs are pretty good (Iceland beating the argies, Saudi beating the Russians).

Will keep an eye of group winners and runner up too. odds are not that great for the underdogs, but it might change

Last edited:

You must have more money than sense.

You can have a bit of fun for free with this:

Road To Moscow | Sky Sports