FIFA World Cup 2018

I despite my deep seated fears about another dire England performance will settle down and watch the game, I also know within 45 mins I will be cursing and kicking my self for allowing myself a hint of optimism as England as usual live up to expectations and are 1-0 down.

Belgium.... Panama....
Will someone please bang a bugger in
edited to add

Just looked at the clock WHAT only 35 minutes gone? Feels like they have been playing all afternoon

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Belgium.... Panama....
Will someone please bang a bugger in
edited to add

Just looked at the clock WHAT only 35 minutes gone? Feels like they have been playing all afternoon
It's the worse 45 minutes I've seen so far. Might re paint the shed later and watch that dry.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
goal of the tournament contender

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Now this is unfair, it’s not like they’ll be getting worn too far into the competition.

And before any one complains it may not be strictly kosher.
7C1928CC-2BB2-4132-84CD-28C0CE34B154.jpeg

Now this is unfair, it’s not like they’ll be getting worn too far into the competition.
View attachment 338782
Is that for real? There's something odd about it
looks like "Wethersp00ns" - spelt with two 00s not two OOs

Don't care enough to go and check but think that's someone trolling Wetherspoons
Editd to add checked anyway yep fake

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
When a player gets booked I'm sure the ref in the PL actually jogs down a note or two as well as showing the card.
I'm sure this ref is just showing the card and sticking it back in his pocket. Who actually makes a note of these bookings?

are you all sitting comfortably?
then we'll begin

It is the hope that kills yer...

I have vague memories of 1 success and vivid memories of 14 'failures' my expectation levels are low, abject failure or the usual 1/4 final exit, with misery and joy along the way. But even so, i still get the old butterflies in the stomach, WHY ? we all know how it ends, ah well, cup of tea and kick every ball it is