• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

FIFA World Cup 2018

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Every team except one (no idea who) will come down with some sort of poisoning

So who for Capt? There’s a strong media push for Kane, has to be a centre half or centre mid for me?

@CAARPS Seen the piece in the times today? Seemed to be a push for Hendo. I don't fancy Captains up top either, by their very nature they're selfish. And Harry is a bit of a laughing stock to fans after his "swear on my daughter's life" goal. Even Eriksson has taken the Mick on Social Media.

Cahill or a Midfielder, Henderson might put in a big bid next Saturday.

I'd go walker. most experienced and a guaranteed starter if fit.

Will probably play at rwb, but may do a shift as a centre back
So who for Capt? There’s a strong media push for Kane, has to be a centre half or centre mid for me?
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

struggling to pick a fave yet to win the tournament. will have to look at the routes to the final, but I don't fancy Germany or spain. brazil, France or the argies at a push

I fancy the eastern European teams to have a good world cup. Croatia, Serbia and Poland are all full of talent and could go far. also keep an eye on the Danes as a surprise package - they have a few younger players who are starting to mature

It has to be a garunteed starter and I don’t think Henderson is. I would go Cahill or Walker, but the preference would be the centre back birth for me.

It has to be a garunteed starter and I don’t think Henderson is. I would go Cahill or Walker, but the preference would be the centre back birth for me.
agree on Henderson.

I don't think Cahill is a gurantreed starter though and probably got into the squad by his chinny chin chin.

after the Jones performance yesterday, I'm starting to think that walker will go into the back three with McGuire and stones. that will be a mobile and attack minded back three that is very total football!

Are Iceland in it?
making up the group of death with Croatia, Nigeria and the argies.

I'm hoping they get through and will be looking closely at the odds. A crostia- Iceland qualification would suit me

Belgium as dark horses for me IF they can overcome the Flemish / French thing.

Talent throughout that side and, injury free, have a number of options to change it up. But they have the same problem that Dutch had.

Pull it together though, they'll go a very long way indeed.

England to make it to the last 16?
high chance of the quarters. our group is one of the easiest, while the other group has no big names

Senegal and Japan hold little fear, while I'd fancy us against Columbia or Poland on a good day

they have been a paper tiger. Martinez could get them to gel and it would be a scary proposition

The goalkeeper and defence give them a great base to work from, along with some good defensive mids. if their attack is freed up, it could be truely frightening

Glad England have them in the last group game. should be the decider for the group winner
Belgium as dark horses for me IF they can overcome the Flemish / French thing.

Talent throughout that side and, injury free, have a number of options to change it up. But they have the same problem that Dutch had.

Pull it together though, they'll go a very long way indeed.

I thought we were all boycotting the world cup due to its corruption scandal?