FIFA: Too many handsome female football fans. It is sexism. Russia is guilty again.

www.euronews.com/2018/07/12/fifa-wants-to-crack-down-on-images-of-hot-women-fans-in-bid-to-fight-sexism
Football's governing body FIFA has instructed television broadcasters to stop focusing on "hot women" fans attending 2018 World Cup matches in an effort to tackle sexism.
FIFA diversity chief Federico Addiechi said: "We've done it with individual broadcasters. We've done it with our host broadcast services".
He added that FIFA was not yet being “proactive” about the policy but would “take action against things that are wrong.”
The “hot female fan” image is widespread in coverage of the World Cup. Photo agency Getty Images recently came under fire after it published a photo gallery of “the hottest fans at the World Cup.”

IMHO I think they should let all the first class totty in for free if they promise to go topless, but then I’m a dirty minded sod

Russia has the best prostitutes in the world -official
They do indeed, I heard they ship them in from the Ukraine, then when they have been fucked senseless by anyone and everyone, they go back to their home country and marry old bellends from the UK who cant afford the air fare to Thailand.

They do indeed, I heard they ship them in from the Ukraine, then when they have been fucked senseless by anyone and everyone, they go back to their home country and marry old bellends from the UK who cant afford the air fare to Thailand.
Is there an agency to facilitate all this?
Legal like....just for an old bellend friend.

It’s pure blatant sexism! I mean look at it! They’re lovely :)

I fully support the right for any above average woman to show her goods to the world, for other women to scream sexism, call it what it actually is, jealousy.....for all those hatchet faces and fatties who don’t like it, go find some spineless empty sacked metrosexual millennial to go down on you in the dark while normal lads enjoy the beauty of a sport and the women who cheer it on....

Is that your ambition?
I'm married to a western woman. Some of us aren't sad enough to pay women from poor countries to pretend they like us.

I'm sure she loves you. Almost as much as she loves you going on tour.
Well she didn't married me to get out of poverty unlike those who live in the far East or the Ukraine.

Look on the bright side! You might be guilty of something yet again, but at least you haven't done anything truly terrible again, like killing people with nerve agents....

There was lots of top totty. Brazilians, Swedish etc.

They didn't show any Soviet wimmin as they are either fat old crones or crack whores.

Mind you, the England fans were all fat chavs.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It’s pure blatant sexism! I mean look at it! They’re lovely :)
No English "Roses" on display - thankfully! :twisted:

There was lots of top totty. Brazilians, Swedish etc.

They didn't show any Soviet wimmin as they are either fat old crones or crack whores.

Mind you, the England fans were all fat chavs.
Eh, yes they did o_O. And lovely too!