FIFA Poppy Ban

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer

BBC defending him

McClean is from Londonderry, where British soldiers shot civilian protestors during Bloody Sunday in 1972.

FFS he was born in 1989. So at junior school when the GFA was signed
I would be heartbroken if Social Services were to take his children into care because of his abuse.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
He doesn't seem to like the British very much. Perhaps he should just go back to the bogs and get paid lots of money to play football. Oh, hang on...
I wonder which passport he has

BBC defending him

McClean is from Londonderry, where British soldiers shot civilian protestors during Bloody Sunday in 1972.

Very appropriate his method of teaching his children from home:

James McClean
1585392938579.png

Billy Redden
1585392962177.png

He doesn't seem to like the British very much. Perhaps he should just go back to the bogs and get paid lots of money to play football. Oh, hang on...
The dirty Provo loving cünt deserves every bit of karma that comes his way. And if that karma involves a two footed tackle that breaks his legs, and ends his career. I for one shall not shed a tear.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
The dirty Provo loving cünt deserves every bit of karma that comes his way. And if that karma involves a two footed tackle that breaks his legs, and ends his career. I for one shall not shed a tear.
Small feet, between 8 and 10 mm?

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs

BBC defending him

1586108457137.png

TamH70

MIA

Latest Threads