FIFA behaving like a medium sized country

After FIFA have proved that they cannot run an honest whelk store,it seems that a lot of politicos are running to their HQ to press the flesh,and try to get the next but one World Cup,played here.What a disgrace.next FIFa will want their own army.

FIFA seems to epitomise all that is wrong with the management of football.I.E more worried about how much money they can make,and what a good life their ''officers''and officials might have.

FIFA seems to epitomise all that is wrong with the management of football.I.E more worried about how much money they can make,and what a good life their ''officers''and officials might have.
What else did you think FIFA is about? Football might be a sport but first and foremost its a business.

After FIFA have proved that they cannot run an honest whelk store,it seems that a lot of politicos are running to their HQ to press the flesh,and try to get the next but one World Cup,played here.What a disgrace.next FIFa will want their own army.

FIFA are amateurs compared to the Internationl Olympic Commitee, but gaining ground fast.