Fieldcraft Lessons

Does anyone have, or know, where I can get hold of any handouts/ electronic lessons on good stuff such as duties of a sentry and all that
good basic stuff??? I did have it all on disc but in a recent move I have lost it and need to give a few lessons on an up coming unit exercise.

Any help is greatly appreciated

I may have misunderstood here, but... if you want fieldcraft lessons, have you tried looking in the PAM?

I may have misunderstood here, but... if you want fieldcraft lessons, have you tried looking in the PAM?
But surely by the contents of the PAM it should be hard to find !

They must have had an organisation or treaty to come up such an organised and westernised naming convention.

Do you require the Duties of a Sentry lesson for training the ANP and / or ANA?

Step 1: Nonchalantly 'patrol' the PB after dark.

Step 2: Content yourself after having rifled through what ever is laying around and enjoy your recent Brit owned 'acquisitions'.

Step 3: 'Brass up' the Brits who will have reluctantly entrusted you with their safety.

Step 4: Disappear over the wall.

Step 5: Record new Qual on choggy JPA.

fin

Does anyone have, or know, where I can get hold of any handouts/ electronic lessons on good stuff such as duties of a sentry and all that
good basic stuff??? I did have it all on disc but in a recent move I have lost it and need to give a few lessons on an up coming unit exercise.

Any help is greatly appreciated
Fieldcraft lessons in electronic format? Which field do you go to? Stop being lazy.

Do your lesson plan, extracted from a PAM that is in date (ie a afghan pic on the front)

Putl the various pneumonics and that and staple them to Fig 11s. Put them up around a sentry position (correctly made up) or similar. Section attacks and formations can be Demoed by magnetic markers (little round things), field signals by having htem all repeat the commands back to you whilst shouting out their meaning.

Handouts can be easily achieved by a sheaf of blank paper and 2ft long pencils with a flag saying 'knob' on the end. Hand these out with copious verbal abuse to those who haven't brought their notebooks.

Remember to add in the summary the DTG of when you will be checking their neat books.

Do it nice or do it twice.

Fieldcraft lessons in electronic format? Which field do you go to? Stop being lazy.

Do your lesson plan, extracted from a PAM that is in date (ie a afghan pic on the front)

Putl the various pneumonics and that and staple them to Fig 11s. Put them up around a sentry position (correctly made up) or similar. Section attacks and formations can be Demoed by magnetic markers (little round things), field signals by having htem all repeat the commands back to you whilst shouting out their meaning.

Handouts can be easily achieved by a sheaf of blank paper and 2ft long pencils with a flag saying 'knob' on the end. Hand these out with copious verbal abuse to those who haven't brought their notebooks.

Remember to add in the summary the DTG of when you will be checking their neat books.

Do it nice or do it twice.

* Don't forget the mandatory 'I want to see the last one to touch that tree and get back here' , just to wake 'em up a bit.

This I like!

* Don't forget the mandatory 'I want to see the last one to touch that tree and get back here' , just to wake 'em up a bit.
It's important to have a sizable and varied leaf collection.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
usmarox The Training Wing 14
bullman The Training Wing 3
MicknDarcyJo The Training Wing 3