Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Fictional Baddies that left there mark

Who made you peek through your fingers? Who had you hide behind the couch? Who is your all time baddest baddie?

These guys did it for me, scared me shitless when I were a lad:

cyber_tomb.jpg

Not now though, now I'd have them. Maybe.

not sure about psychological marks and a desire to face robots with a sledgehammer, but i always liked the fictional baddy/anti hero quotes:

"where's your tool?"
"what fcucking tool?"
"This one!" [Thump]
"I'm the daddy now...etc etc"

or

"cut him razors, teach him some respect"

BrandySoured said:
Who made you peek through your fingers? Who had you hide behind the couch? Who is your all time baddest baddie?

These guys did it for me, scared me shitless when I were a lad:

cyber_tomb.jpg

Not now though, now I'd have them. Maybe.

You should have been in the Millenium Centre in Cardiff, when they did the Doctor Who Soundtrack Music concert, the Cybermen came out of the smoke and half the audience crapped themselves, The music by Murry Gold is Brilliant though. I cant walk past the entry to the underground road in Womanby street without a shudder, thats where they appear from in Dr Who

The first time I saw " The Emperor Ming " was in the 1950's in a black and white serial of Flash Gordon .... he must have left a bit of a mark .... appears on this site quite often as " Mong ".... so he must still be out in the real world somewhere causing chaos and terror .

Edited ... minor text mod .

Freddy Kruger was my ultimate nightmare, what's worse is that's where he kills people, in their nightmares.

i was about 5 when my oldest brother was 16, you understand

" Our scars have the power to remind us that the past was real" Dr Hannibal Lecter, but he was a good chef

Attachments

• hannibal_228.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 4,137
The Green Slime from Doctor Who in the seventies. Fair had me cacking my shorts. Unlike the Green Slime from I&S Dets, who all seem to be able to bore for England on any number of tedious subjects. As far as I'm aware, they're not flesh eating maggots, but it's best to avoid them anyway.

anyone watched Dr. Who lately? the first time the weeping angels appeared a few years ago, I was screaming like a girl and watching through my fingers.

I was 33 at the time. :(