FIBUA

Afternoon,

Does anyone have any links to sites where i can download clips of urban fighting (fallujah, lebanon, N.I etc) Ive got all the BDFL dvd's but they are a bit dated, and not likely to grab the attention of an audience.

Cheers in anticipation. :)

Try the official website or individual regiment's sites. Or google FISH & CHIPS; between the pictures of piscine comestibles you may find what you're after.

And it's politically incorrect to suggest that the modern British Army actually "fights"; these days we "operate"- much less aggressive :roll:

Bravo_Zulu said:
Try the official website or individual regiment's sites. Or google FISH & CHIPS; between the pictures of piscine comestibles you may find what you're after.

And it's politically incorrect to suggest that the modern British Army actually "fights"; these days we "operate"- much less aggressive :roll:
:D :D

Don't know if this is any good to you as it's an exercise, but I thought I'd post it out of novelty value. The Maltese Defence Forces. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0xOmwZ7n0w

They looked quite good, I thought.

You could always visit GlasGAY on a saturday night with a camcorder and see some third world types fighting in built up areas.