FIBUA video please?

Giving a lecture on the fundamentals of FIBUA tomorrow and it would be quite good if I could get a short (2 mins or so) video of a house clearance. I want to convey how fast and furious it can get, plus use it to break up the boredom of death by powerpoint. I've been cruising on youtube for a couple of hours and have drawn a blank. Ditto with the ARRSE search engine.

You help would be very much appreciated, cheers.

ouyin said:
Giving a lecture on the fundamentals of FIBUA tomorrow and it would be quite good if I could get a short (2 mins or so) video of a house clearance. I want to convey how fast and furious it can get, plus use it to break up the boredom of death by powerpoint. I've been cruising on youtube for a couple of hours and have drawn a blank. Ditto with the ARRSE search engine.

Just tried youtube typed "fibua" seems to have a few results.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GuCF1SNPAI

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
This has always been the classic FIBUA / OBUA training video.

In fact, after your students have watched it - there really is only the need for questions for confirmatory knowledge.

Clickety-Click

firthy said:
ouyin said:

Just tried youtube typed "fibua" seems to have a few results.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GuCF1SNPAI
That cambrian video could be used along with the one devilish posted as how "not" to do something.

I was looking for something actually clearing rooms, with British soldiers rather then airsofters and the like. Helmet cam footage would be ideal.

ouyin said:
mysteron said:

In fact, after your students have watched it - there really is only the need for questions for confirmatory knowledge.

Clickety-Click
Sod it, that's perfect! :D
PMSL. Brilliant. :D

ouyin said:
mysteron said:

Clickety-Click
Sod it, that's perfect! :D
............and for the RLC deny-ers that's the RE doing the IED Disposal. It's not a new thing it seems.