Fiance in army scam or not . I need serious help

Whining Civvy

War Hero
Get her pregnant, puts her on the spot.

Guys
I need serious help
I meet British army nurse based in Manchster , November 2020
After fiew weeks She told me about resignation from Army and I think is a right woman for me so I agree
My problems start from this day and i spend lot of money and now is 9th week start she not leave from there

Don't know what to do , I'm totally broke and feel scammed
Send me your account number, log in and password and I'll transfer 50k into your account. Hope that helps?

Guys
I need serious help
I meet British army nurse based in Manchster , November 2020
After fiew weeks She told me about resignation from Army and I think is a right woman for me so I agree
My problems start from this day and i spend lot of money and now is 9th week start she not leave from there

Don't know what to do , I'm totally broke and feel scammed
Post her picture here , we will mark her out of 10 and decide for you if she`s worth pursuing .

Its not funny , Now i have debit for 3k pounds :mad:

British Army Nurse? Not QA or a shower-dodging CMT?

I have a spare bridge over the Tyne you might want to see.....

Paulus could have fed 6th army with that for a month

Last time i saw something that size shape (and possibly weight) it was pictured underneath a Lancaster on its way to the Mohne Dam
Mmmm. A bouncy bum.

Oh its clearly a scam going on.

Although whether its you being scammed or you are trying to scam this website is another question

Notably the "British Army" account uses the same broken English as you do

Now I appreciate English isnt your 1st language - but your English is better than my French and I can spot (have spotted) badly written scams in poor french.

Which means either A) you or a colleague hasmade all contributions to that thread or B) weve found a peer competitor for Dianne Abbott on mastermind

Is Manchster a suburb of Lagos, Nigeria?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
/me looks for the WTAF button.