still yes
The contribution for SSSA is the single accomodation charge. I was paying around 50 notes a month for a 2 bed flat, elec, water and heating, council tax included. happy days
I think that this individual is talking about paying above the cap for SSSA rent, which, if you find your own property that is more expensive than the SSSA cap you have to pay the excess.
No you do not necessarily have to pay single accommodation. I am on FIA&SSSA and not paying accommodation becasue I am over 37 also you can get FIA if you live in your own property becasue there is no service accommodation available again you would not pay accommodation charges for your own place. Accommodation charges are linked to SSSA

Latest Threads