FIA Back date and JPA.

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by davie038, Jul 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi there all and thanks for any replys to this as my pay staff need shotttttttt.......

First off i have been trying to get 21 months worth of FIA back pay put into my account and ive had to jump thrugh a million and one hops do get it all back. My admin clerk said on the 12th July 10 that she had authrised it on JPA.

My question to you all is, will it be in my account this month ie Augusts pay (i thought if it was paid in before the middle of the month it would be Augs pay) and when will i be able to check augusts pay statement on JPA.

thanks Davieeeee
  2. If it was authorised on JPA on the 12th, then you will only get this month's (Jul) as the retro run for periods earlier on Jul was over the weekend of 10/11 th Jul, so you won't see any backdate periods until the end of August.

Sorry !!
  3. I hate to be harsh, but have you tried phoning the punters at SPVA? You lazy weasel. There is a number there as soon as you log in to JPA. Try that.

Oh, and it is not your "pay staff" that need a kick, it's you, and we are HR Admin now. You lazy fecker. It's your money, get your arrse into gear and stop moaning.