FHM Nov 2007 Edition "the togs of war"

As usual my copy of FHM fell on the doormat this morning. Please, please, please tell me pages 150 - 159 are just a figment of my imagination..

Look deep into my eyes...
Not around my eyes...
Look into my eyes...

Pages 150-159 are just a figment of your imagination

If pages 150-159 are an admission of guilt by Gordon Brown, saying how he is going to increase millitary spending by 150%, give us all a 15% pay rise and hold a referendum on the EU constitution then yes, Im afraid, its all a dream........

Other than that, lets pretend for a second that no one else has a copy and knows wtf you are on about

As I read not this FHM I can only guess at what is on the pages mentioned.

I too do not read of this FHM - do put us out of your misery.

What's an FHM?

The Togs of war

serving members of the Royal Regiment doing a fashion shoot in, on and around our colours. I'd like to hear anybody elses view on the item, if indeed anybody else reads FHM

How awful, one wouldn't mind the colours be traduced in this way if some fit minge was involved.

fas_et_gloria said:
Cuddles said:
How awful, one wouldn't mind the colours be traduced in this way if some fit minge was involved.
What do the colours of the Royal Signals look like, anyway?
Red Dwarf T-shirt black and sweet tea brown, seperated by a band of dandruff white, I believe.

fas_et_gloria said:
Cuddles said:
My new Corps? Why they have no guidons, standards or colours Fas. In fact their lack of standards has been occasioning much mirth on a different thread since early yesterday - tish-boom!

[align=center]Here's Jimmy though and the regimental livery just to cheer you up...

[/align]

Just supposing, right, I actually care about this thread but....

Togs of war, are they Signals or Gunners?

To my knowledge mastergnr is saying they are members of the Royal Regiment, ie Gunners, dressed in Blue, Red and Yellow obviously.

Then fas_et_gloria replies to cuddles thusly....

fas_et_gloria said:
Cuddles said:

Do I take it that fas is mistaking the Royal Regiment for the Royal Corps'*, or is he pointing out how much more attractive our lasses look compared to the RA?

Obviously the Royal Corps' inspired FHM models would be dressed in either Light Blue, Dark Blue and Green or Dark Blue and Red.

* Also taking in to account this the Gunners forum.

PS red Dwarf T Shirts and tea stains are the uniform of the IS Geeks (normally not Royal Corps', often Royal Regiment though ( :twisted: )). We make far too much money to wear anything twice :p

chocolate_frog said:
Just supposing, right, I actually care about this thread but....

Togs of war, are they Signals or Gunners?

To my knowledge mastergnr is saying they are members of the Royal Regiment, ie Gunners, dressed in Blue, Red and Yellow obviously.

Then fas_et_gloria replies to cuddles thusly....

fas_et_gloria said:
Cuddles said:
Do I take it that fas is mistaking the Royal Regiment for the Royal Corps'*, or is he pointing out how much more attractive our lasses look compared to the RA?

Obviously the Royal Corps' inspired FHM models would be dressed in either Light Blue, Dark Blue and Green or Dark Blue and Red.

* Also taking in to account this the Gunners forum.

PS red Dwarf T Shirts and tea stains are the uniform of the IS Geeks (normally not Royal Corps', often Royal Regiment though ( :twisted: )). We make far too much money to wear anything twice :p
I am, I can hardly type for the humiliation of the suggestion, more than aware of the (ever so subtle) differences between the Royal Regiment (that's first amongst the ladies, and amazin' first in war..) and the various technical Corps.

Having been a reasonably grown up Gunner, Cuddles has now taken a post as a, more junior, field ranking officer, sporting a Royal Signals capbadge. I was, in my own puerile little way, gently extracting the urine in response to Cuddles' professed outrage about the defamation of the guns as colours, when he is himself a scaley...

For the record, I couldn't possibly be making any reference to the relative beauty of 'our lasses' and yours: it would be akin to making the statement,

'Your battleship is all very well, but mines a subtly less gopping shade of mildew grey, and marginally less bulbous about the stern...'

Ahh, my mistake, I was under the impression the bashing of the Royal Corps' on the other threads was spreading.

With regards to the ladies, you obviously haven't seen my little harreem then. All nice all under 21 and they were the smart attractive swotty type you knew at school, who were also good at sports. :p

And most are actually blonde too.

A lot better than the Gunner ones who look like they stopped the breach recoil on an AS 90.... with their face.