FFR Going Down Again

Well, that's what happens if you don't maintain your vehicles.

Is it just me or does anyone else not find it strange that the Army does not track fuel prices and adjust MMA in line with them the same way they do with the FFR and exchange rates? Or am I just being naive? :roll:

Dog-faced-soldier said:
As a consolation, when the FFR changes an LOA change is usually not far behind.
Thanks for the thought but it's no consolation to us civvies.

Had it confirmed it's going down to 1.31 on 1 Apr

Xenophon said:
Is it just me or does anyone else not find it strange that the Army does not track fuel prices and adjust MMA in line with them the same way they do with the FFR and exchange rates? Or am I just being naive? :roll:
Dont use your own car for military business, insist on a pool/hire or military vehicle. If commuting get yourself a dirt cheap small car or a small motorbike.

Xenophon said:

The usual Naafi Rant

Just had an internal e mail Going down to 1.30 not 1.31 that 1 cent makes all the difference, plus I cant add up when the small figures get involved. Wef 1 Aprconfirmed. I am now getting my off shore funds tx asap

once_a_maverick said:
Dog-faced-soldier said:
As a consolation, when the FFR changes an LOA change is usually not far behind.
Thanks for the thought but it's no consolation to us civvies.

Had it confirmed it's going down to 1.31 on 1 Apr
Ah I see you are a civvy, and working in Germany? In which case you are living very nicely thank you and will get no sympathy on here!

once_a_maverick said:
Xenophon said:

The usual Naafi Rant
Are you an American? They don't do irony either :D

Can be viewed on the intranet UKSC(G) site or via UKBCs AN 11/2008.

I am not a civvy and this appears to have been done very quietly indeed, second drop in 4 months

H_FLASHMAN said:
Can be viewed on the intranet UKSC(G) site or via UKBCs AN 11/2008.

I am not a civvy and this appears to have been done very quietly indeed, second drop in 4 months
I've scoured the UKSC(G) intranet site, and searched for that AN - drawing a blank on both. Can you supply a link?

MB

Mighty ,

Do a search on Defence(ive) Intranet, it's the first item that comes up. XLS spreadsheet dated 27/2?

ER and FC is the next document, same date

PartTimePongo said:
Mighty ,

Do a search on Defence(ive) Intranet, it's the first item that comes up. XLS spreadsheet dated 27/2?

ER and FC is the next document, same date
PTP,

I've looked at that document, and that still refers to a FFR of 1.50.

Am I being a total mong, or is my search function mugging me off!

MB

*WARNING**WARNING*

The army should write that above everything that it claws money back from that way we can gripe about the lot!!

With tesco's charging 8p more then one tesco's store 30miles away that .1 looks mediocre.

get a flight over here and try to work out the small figures. I did ask our money man and he smiled and said that he was not able to clarify why the rate is so precise!! Devious WALT

Dog-faced-soldier said:
As for done quietly, it is always done quietly because it is business as normal, not some unusual act.
Fair point, 'i'll put my tin foil hat away for a while

Has anyone seen anything distributed regarding the FFR change yet?

I've still not heard or seen anything from Bde / Div.

MB