Fetish Night Ideas

Well, having looked at this board for a few weeks now I thought this might be the right place to come for ideas, on a nice low budget.

I am going to a Fetish Night party next Friday and so have limited time to get a costume together. Have thought of heaps of ideas but keep rejecting them. I need a good costume that hasn't been done before. The dominatrix/sheep/schoolgirl/vampire has been done. Apparently Darth Vader (with voice translator!) isn't sexy enough! :(

I am a big-breasted girl, so things like Ariel from the little mermaid are out (not sure I can find the shells). Also currently have short(ish)hair. I have invested in a pair of Star Wars Pjs and slippers as I was going to go as a small boy (now that is proper fetishy), but apparently that isn't sexy! 8O I still like the idea though, if it's good enough for Micheal Jackson......

So could I please have some good ideas. Thank you please..... :D

birduk said:
Well, having looked at this board for a few weeks now I thought this might be the right place to come for ideas, on a nice low budget.

I am going to a Fetish Night party next Friday and so have limited time to get a costume together. Have thought of heaps of ideas but keep rejecting them. I need a good costume that hasn't been done before. The dominatrix/sheep/schoolgirl/vampire has been done. Apparently Darth Vader (with voice translator!) isn't sexy enough! :(

I am a big-breasted girl, so things like Ariel from the little mermaid are out (not sure I can find the shells). Also currently have short(ish)hair. I have invested in a pair of Star Wars Pjs and slippers as I was going to go as a small boy (now that is proper fetishy), but apparently that isn't sexy! 8O I still like the idea though, if it's good enough for Micheal Jackson......

So could I please have some good ideas. Thank you please..... :D
St. Trinians uniform (the older 6th Form, obviously. Low cut pleated skirt, open white blouse, straw boater, webbing (of course) plus a hockey stick. If you're a munter you can always wear the goalie's mask!

How about being bodypainted?

Obviously, as a professionally qualified fetish expert, I'll need you to send me a pic so I can utilise my skills effectively....

I went to a fetish party once where someone went wrapped head to toe in clingfilm!

big breasted - yum yum.

get everything peirced ( everything) and go as a metal detector tester. (try saying that when your pi55ed)

Gary Glitter and David Blunkett are both good ideas at the moment. Hang on, you're a doris aren't you - Jessica Alba off of Sin City features quite heavily in my fetishi. Rosey out of Rosey and Jim or a leather clad Aunt Sally will do the trick. Best comedy fetish is that of the 'Furries' - dress up as a big fluffy bunny and have random access holes. Get a costume that you can fit two people in and you can mess around at the bar with no one knowing, the staggering around and malco-ordination will just be put down to you being drunk.

Perhaps one of these charming ARRSE gentlemen can loan you a beret and some gear. Apparently, uniform fetish is the order of the day here!

just swampy yourself, that gets me going.

TankiesYank said:
Perhaps one of these charming ARRSE gentlemen can loan you a beret and some gear. Apparently, uniform fetish is the order of the day here!
Sorry, forgot to say, no army stuff- surely I can get in trouble wearing that?

Oh and I already am a metal detector tester. :wink:

Keep the ideas coming. Sound of music anyone?

WAY- HAY

here we go, here we go, here we go !

Oooppppppsssss

please excuse me while i clean this mess up !

Body Painted with spray on/Paint on Latex !!! :twisted:

Go as a sexier version of Carrie Ann Moss in The Matrix, y'know, long black leather coat, sunglasses, FMBs. Just forget those robot plug-in sockets they all have in the back of their necks. 8O

V!

How about going as a lion tamer; top hat, tails, thigh length boots and a whip!

oh dear, you had to mention Carrie Ann Moss.

Ooopppppssss there it goes again!

Put me down for some pics, on second thoughts - just put me down !!

Vegetius said:
Go as a sexier version of Carrie Ann Moss in The Matrix, y'know, long black leather coat, sunglasses, FMBs. Just forget those robot plug-in sockets they all have in the back of their necks. 8O

V!
But you'll be onto a winner if you have a plug in your socket lower down

Latest Threads