Fetish Night Ideas

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by birduk, Nov 25, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, having looked at this board for a few weeks now I thought this might be the right place to come for ideas, on a nice low budget.

I am going to a Fetish Night party next Friday and so have limited time to get a costume together. Have thought of heaps of ideas but keep rejecting them. I need a good costume that hasn't been done before. The dominatrix/sheep/schoolgirl/vampire has been done. Apparently Darth Vader (with voice translator!) isn't sexy enough! :(

I am a big-breasted girl, so things like Ariel from the little mermaid are out (not sure I can find the shells). Also currently have short(ish)hair. I have invested in a pair of Star Wars Pjs and slippers as I was going to go as a small boy (now that is proper fetishy), but apparently that isn't sexy! 8O I still like the idea though, if it's good enough for Micheal Jackson......

So could I please have some good ideas. Thank you please..... :D

2. St. Trinians uniform (the older 6th Form, obviously. Low cut pleated skirt, open white blouse, straw boater, webbing (of course) plus a hockey stick. If you're a munter you can always wear the goalie's mask!

3. How about being bodypainted?

Obviously, as a professionally qualified fetish expert, I'll need you to send me a pic so I can utilise my skills effectively....

4. Get a set of no2s go as stern doris sgt. Gets my blood stirred every time

5. I went to a fetish party once where someone went wrapped head to toe in clingfilm!

6. A nun. Old as the hills, but works every time.

V!

7. big breasted - yum yum.

get everything peirced ( everything) and go as a metal detector tester. (try saying that when your pi55ed)

8. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

Gary Glitter and David Blunkett are both good ideas at the moment. Hang on, you're a doris aren't you - Jessica Alba off of Sin City features quite heavily in my fetishi. Rosey out of Rosey and Jim or a leather clad Aunt Sally will do the trick. Best comedy fetish is that of the 'Furries' - dress up as a big fluffy bunny and have random access holes. Get a costume that you can fit two people in and you can mess around at the bar with no one knowing, the staggering around and malco-ordination will just be put down to you being drunk.

9. Perhaps one of these charming ARRSE gentlemen can loan you a beret and some gear. Apparently, uniform fetish is the order of the day here!

10. just swampy yourself, that gets me going.

11. Sorry, forgot to say, no army stuff- surely I can get in trouble wearing that?

Oh and I already am a metal detector tester. :wink:

Keep the ideas coming. Sound of music anyone?

12. WAY- HAY

here we go, here we go, here we go !

Oooppppppsssss

please excuse me while i clean this mess up !

13. Body Painted with spray on/Paint on Latex !!! :twisted:

14. Go as a sexier version of Carrie Ann Moss in The Matrix, y'know, long black leather coat, sunglasses, FMBs. Just forget those robot plug-in sockets they all have in the back of their necks. 8O

V!

15. whatever you wear you are now morally obliged to post the pics onto the gallery