Fetch Felix!

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Mad_Moriarty, Sep 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im flogging a Fetch Felix book on E-bay if anyone is interested.

Item number: 270032259504
  2. If I was interested in buying a Felix book do you think the first place I look would be the RLC Forum.
  3. Opps, wrong catagory!!
  4. No, but some of the AT/ATO's on here might?
  5. If thats the case I'm selling a 32 Inch Grundig TV and a Lord of the dance DVD, any takers?
  6. Ive been after a Lord of the dance DVD for ages....How much?

Would you consider a part ex for an Antenna Theory VHS Video?
  7. Sounds like a deal Marky, your Antenna for my dance and I'll throw in a Peter Crouch signed tampon.
    This is alot better than Ebay.
  8. cant you think of anything better to do with your time rather than selling a crap book on e-bay then posting in on here you sad fcuk.
    oh please let me buy the sad fcuking thing from you it would make my day i cant wait to have a bid on e-bay (you are a sad fcuk) i am now happy with my life knowing that there are people out there who are total fcukwits and make my life look fcuking great.
  9. Ooh, err Matron

Did someone get out of the wrong side of bed today..........
  10. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

The book is relevant and may be of interest to some members. I'd appreciate you not being so rude to other forum members.

Thank you.
  11. Quite right General. The book sold. Sadly some members just use Arrse to spout there filthy mouths off!.
  12. Hmm with that attitude and temper I bet your life isn't that great. You sound bitter, twisted and thoroughly unpleasant. Maybe that's your problem. :D Cheerio!
  13. Maybe he was outbid or unhappy it was not the welsh language version. :D
  14. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

I think that it is more likely that he is still deeply upset about that typo when entering his username WIZARD FFS!!!!!

So how long before you get a new login then welshwizaed
  15. Well Im bloody over the moon with my Lord of the Dance DVD... A big thanks to ARRSE and a big thanks to Moon Monkey Spunk... I danced along all night!!!!