Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Conrad_Cock, Nov 13, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was it just me or was TCH not seen at the Festival of Remembrance?
  2. I'm sure thats the best news the families of the latest fallen have recieved in a while..

The man is filth, not worthy and not fit to attend.
  3. Purple_Flash

Purple_Flash War Hero Moderator

Quite true, but Bliar turned up - or maybe he was just representing our Commander in Chief... Dubya!
  4. If Blair had one ounce of decency he would have stood up at the front of the service and said

'Guys, I'm a right cnut' before impaling himself on a sword
  5. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

TCH does tend to look somewhat uncomfortable around military personnel. Perhaps the thought of all those dark alleys around the Albert Hall put him off. :twisted:
  6. I think the political side was sadly bereft of names to be honest.....

Shame on them.

7. Bliars covering all his bases..................as for TCH he does have a Political mind, just imagine the response to his appearence!! At the end of the day our current bunch of liars and cheats count for nothing......what did hearten me was the news that increasing numbers are switching on to Rememberance Services and the Cenotaph Ceromany :)
  8. Come on beebs for them to feel shame they would have to have honour and high standards of morals
  9. There wasn't a man or woman that would have embarrassed Her Majesty by their actions towards TCH in the Hall this evening.

They would have waited until HRH had left. :twisted:

10. I was rather concerned about who was there - namely the QCS of the RAF Regiment. No self-respecting serviceman should do drill to 'Tragedy' by the BeeGees, even it is played by the Guards bands. That's about as chippy as you'll see, outside the French army.
  11. True.....................................better men and women than I!! But if she'd blinked!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
  12. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Old Chap is quite right, much as it pains me to say it. Even the QAs managed to march in step this time. At one point, when the music was 'Aces High', I thought QCS were going to make a swastika (for Reichskanzler Bliar, possibly).

It happens that I will be at RAF Uxbridge next week, and will mention the unfortunate choice of music to the QCS Officers I know. I'm sure QCS were as horrified as everyone else, however.
  13. and it was :oops: so so :oops: i felt so :oops: for them, bloody hell :oops: Tragedy, GET A GRIP!!!! LOLOLOL

Beebs :oops: :lol: :oops:
  14. Big p!ss-up tonight at Uxbridge?