Festival of Rememberance

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Dunc0936, Nov 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Its that time of the year again to sit down and be humbled, though you don't have to wait for one weekend of the year to feel that way, its seems appropriate this weekend, good thing I'm having an evening on my own tonight, there will be a few tears, i'm not ashamed to admit

2. I have my tissues at the ready. Never be ashamed to cry.
  3. Dunc / Dale
    I am just in from the pub having watched Scotland get HUMPED by the Kiwis. Clacking a glass of something red; you enjoy your red / white / whatever. I am immensely proud of them all!!

4. Well, Congratulations to the Royal Army Physical Training Corps.
  5. Its the ones that are left behind that i feel for the most, especially a lady that means a lot to me even though we have never met. The fallen are at peace now
  6. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

7. What have they done to the Festival?

Clouds of smoke, tarts in frocks, flying gym queens, Brian May and a Bootie half colonel whose beret badge looks like it wants to join the Paras.

And the Airfield Security drill squad looks like its full of World Pie eating championship winners.

(If I've missed out on upsetting anyone, let me know and I'll have another go.)

PS bloody good show tho!!
  8. Is Phil the Greek wearing an ARRSE tie?
  9. I'll even it up a bit by saying that the women in the RAF are still as ugly now as they ever were in my day. Very good show by all taking part though.
  10. ...or knock one out.
  11. There were some right hefty old units clattering down those stairs.
  12. Gremlin

Too right. Kerry Ellis is seriously fit!
  13. A superb evening, Milliband looks embaresed but hes a twat, Bernard cribbens para tie and gong well done that man. Cant help thinking as one of the old and bold how well i would have performed.
  14. I knew it had to be said, I just wondered how long it would take. :)
  15. Gremlin

That was Brian May you Biff!

WTF was that spandex suit about btw?