• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Fern Britton claims its all about her t!ts

Fern Britton says fans are obsessed with her chest.

The This Morning presenter has become an internet sex symbol and says it's all thanks to her ample clevage.

According to Heat magazine she said: "It's all about my t*ts, isn't it? I am what I am, I didn't always look like this but now I do.

"I keep as fit as I can but nothing seems to happen. You just have to get on with life. As long as my husband and my kids are happy, that's fine."
Or maybe 12 year old spotty boys are confusing you with Fern Cotton? I know its happened to me. . . . . .

I still bloody would though!

MSI64 said:
Of course its her t**S only reason i watch her MMMMMM!!
But as soon as they were released from their ample restraints, her t1ts would disappear under her arm pits. I wouldnt want to brush my face past her armpits to get a suck of her nipples, she looks like she can sweat for her country.

Fern is the numero uno pick on the "Women you shouldn't fancy but do thread". she is a lovely bundle of fun, with a wicked, wicked smile.

Recently I have been watching 10th Kingdom. Have any of you fellow chubby-chasers out there clocked Camryn Manheim? Oh my goodness, she makes Fern's chebs look like fried eggs...

The Tarbuck filly is well worth a tumble but it'd have to be a one-nighter; imagine being invited to meet Daddy, and then (obviously) having to pan the gurning scouse f*cker's face in. Lisa wouldn't like that. Still...

Latest Threads