Ferguson and McGregor leaving Rangers?

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by gingerslime, Apr 3, 2009.

?
  1. No

20.7%
  2. Who cares, it's only Scottish Football

27.6%
  3. Yes

51.7%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

OK they made themselves into complete tits and deserve to be royally battered for the childishness and stupidity of their actions but this does seem to be a little daft. Even Burley has been "talked too" about his lack of control over the squad.

Fine the buggers until they squeal and then fine them some more. It's pointless selling them as the club will just end up losing money.

2. Both a pair of arrseholes.

Ferguson is a gobby wee shite that thinks he is untouchable in the SPL
    Mcgregor, great keeper but his main aim seems to be geting himself and whatever tart he is shagging this week onto the Daily record front page

3. They were not the only ones guilty of it, but they got caught out, Brown, Fletcher Hutton & Whittaker were there to. Totally out of order all of them, as for getting rid of them at Rangers, Ferguson is probably going at the end of the season anyway. Alexander is great Goalkeeper and deputised last year so Mc Gregor would be bo great loss either. Use the money and buy Ross Mc Gregor back!!! DOH!

4. Just seen on BBC news that wee Barry and McGregor have been banned for life and that they may never play for Rangers again!
    Harsh or fair judgement by both club and SFA :?:

5. hahahahahahahahahahahahah!

6. Get them both to Feck.
    On camera with thousands of folk seeing their gesticulations. At least the finance side of Ibrox will sigh a relief once they depart.

In the public eye no matter how good their footballing skills are, they must still represent their club and country. In Walter Smiths own words.

Attached Files:

7. You just know that the Paul LeGuen appreciation society will be out in full force tomorrow! :lol:

8. Now lets just say that both homes and cars survive intact come Monday morning as after all there has been a rash of smashed windows and key scraping.

9. acted like a pair of fecking childish NED's

they were not the only two on the lash though.

i am a Gers fan & do not think we would really miss them & the loss of £100,000 a week off the wage bill is something we really need at present.

10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Barry Ferguson is one of those people who actually believe they are good.

Walter Smith made the mistake of using Barry to build Rangers round when Le Guen was forced out Allegedly because of dressing room disputes again allegedly led by Ferguson) PLG going gave Ferguson the belief that he was untouchanble and it did not matter how he played, he would still be captain of Rangers no matter what.

I bet Walter S has been looking for an excuse to get rid of Ferguson for ages. Now I am not a Rangers supporter by any means (more East coast capital type) and would rather BF stayed at Ibrox as he was a liability to the team :twisted: I would say that Rangers now have a very real chance to wrap up the league.

11. Its a bit of a storm in a T Cup

other players have done much much worse and not suffered like this

Rio deliberatly sorry accidentaly missed a drug test and got a few months of a ban

Cantona for his poetry not his flying kicks

They were shite anyway- but maybe this is a disproportionate penalty

12. [​IMG]

mcgregor was seen giving "the bird" as well. :x :x :x :x

13. I think there will be more to this than just being caught on a night out before a game, i'd bet there were words between Ferguson and the SFA, there is no way they'd hang two players they really needed for the Scottish team out to dry over a late night.

14. Both players can GTF as far as im concerned. Who the f*ck does McGregor in particular think he is? He isn't even Scotlands 1st choice!

Call it far fetched, but heres my theory. Ferguson and McGregor wouldn't have been too bothered if Scotland had lost as it would have probably ended the managers reign in charge - especially if he was seen to have lost the backing of his players yet further (the V signs - remember boyd resigned from international footy under Burley earlier). Scotland won and now everyone thinks Ferguson and McGregor are total c*nts meaning that people will actually back Burley more - no manager deserves that public lack of respect in my opinion. He's still the boss no matter how much you dislike him.

Now the SFA have told the pair that they will never play for Scotland again. To be fair what was the other option? Burley certainly wouldn't have played them again if he had any respect for himself and if I was the next manager in charge of Scotland I wouldn't be giving them a sniff either if they're prepared to do that to any manager.