feps is it a good thing or bad?I want your views please

Discussion in 'REME' started by kagool, Feb 10, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. feps is it a good thing or bad?I want your views please :? :? :? :?

2. ok good

3. Could be good, however on the other hand it might be bad. :)

4. FEPS the new gene that looks like a fairground cine 2000 on wheels that dont stop or can be towed by a box body, another great investment from the people who help keep ex pals buisness's above the breadline( or so Im led to believe from the toilet walls). Its all fancy and electronic . It is far too techie and will balls up, then the contract will turn out to be arrse too????.... Now FEPDS - good bit of kit stops you monkeys from building your own splitter boxes and electrifying the world.

Starting procedure - Turn switchs to On and Start. Plug in kettle, heater, phone charger and dodgy lighting. Actions On - stoppage - call powerfield.

5. Powerfield say 'GOOD THING'

But they would say that wouldn't they ?

[​IMG]

6. Since when has it been good when a machine tells you what to do !

7. Why Bother Kagool me ol mucker - not as if you are gonna fix it now is it ?!?!

Well, not when the KK Klan is there to do it for ya !

All bells and whistles and electrikery - just what you need in the damp middle of nowhere with limited ES - catch my drift ?

Chill them beers boy - 4 weeks left 'til the off

(Did u get those CD's at New Years ?)

8. FEPS is a brilliant bit of kit, its idiot proof so even bats can use it. It has even got battle switches, so you can run it when just about everything is f***ed, even the cpu.

[It is far too techie and has no battle switch????....]

9. The Red Shadow needs to come up with an alterantive to a splitter box for monkeys, or else Fletch will go goo goo, ha ha. Billbo Baggings eat you heart out. :!:

10. swiv0 dont drag fletch in to this,
    as we all know where he's comin from :?

11. FEPS would be better if a Regiment didnt have to have an Engineer to confirm it was good to go everytime a bit of kit was plugged into it ?

Better training is required on a much larger scale !

12. SwivO - what is FEPDS ?

ViciousCircle..... a very valid observation...............GEMS No 1. Sack all the VE's that will leave loads of money to train the VM's ........absolutely savetastic mate.......brilliant idea............ i should've been a tiffy we should :lol:

13. Recently used the system, and the proof is in the pudding!

Its the dogs conkers.

Especially when I'm not using the live studs.

Need more people trained as I'm always first port of call. If its wasnt for FEPS I'd of had the golden maggot award.

8O 8O :? 8O 8O