Fenian Bastards

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Wonk_Mog, May 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is this term gonna be knocked by the pc brigade?
  2. Unlikely, its it is technically a term for an Irish Nationalist rather than Irish people in general although I have had it aimed at me in the past until I explained to the thick headed subhu what it meant
  3. A member of the Fenian Brotherhood who happens to have been born outside wedlock, no Fenian bastard is shorter
  4. How elequent :lol:
  5. TFB...the Fenian B...ride!
  6. Why you asking?
  7. Just curious as to how it is viewed in the rest of the world. We are no longer permitted to refer to colour or creed by the PC birgade, I wonder if the term fenian will ever be forcibly disassociated with the word bastard.
  8. I hope not. That logo on my T-shirt usually guarantees a good night in The Bogside Inn.
  9. Not if the Fenian bastards have anything to do with it.

Attached Files:

10. I want one of those for my Fenian BIL...an Irish nationalist through and through despite his devotion to Bath RFC and England! Bless his plastic shamrock!
  11. It's banned at at certain football venues I believe.
  12. What's the difference between an apple and an orange?
    Have you ever heard of an apple bastard? :twisted:

Works both ways i suppose, the world has gone pc mad nowadays,i mean removing the scenes where Guy Gibson refers to his dog in the Dambusters when shown on tv is a prime example.
    Madness 8O
  13. You mean Guy Gibsons dog was called "Fenian B@stard" ?

Well I learn something new every day
  14. Shortly after the words English and wanker become similarly disassociated, I should think.
  15. You may fail your Equality Commission audit if caught using it in the work place.