Feminist propaganda

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by FORMER_FYRDMAN, Nov 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Men spend more time getting ready than women, research shows - Telegraph

Apart from chaps on the other bus, and probably only a few of them, I find it impossible to believe that a bloke can take 81 minutes to wash, shave and look presentable as this claptrap would have us believe. What's all this moisturising and toning stuff? Is anyone here prepared to confess to being this idle and generally camp or is the Daily Mailograph simply sinking deeper into the swamp?

2. Load of rhubarb

Takes me 15 minutes from sleeping to presentable.

3. 15 minutes, hope that includes a good dump, half a dozen bacon sarnies and some 'ows ya father.

4. Shower - five minutes
    Shave - two minutes
    Brush teeth - one minute
    Apply deo and or smelly - one minute
    Sticking other family member's toothbrushes up my arse - ten minutes
    Masturbating like a rabid baboon into the moaning old bitch's face cream - 62 minutes

• Like Like x 5
  5. "Brush teeth - one minute". Your dentist would have an aneurism. TWO MINUTES, TWICE A DAY!!! And if it takes you 10 minutes to do the toothbrush thang, you need practice. Or a smaller family.

Otherwise (no admission on the 62 minutes), the Telegraph are obviously speaking to Metrosexuals. 81 minutes, ffs!

** Editied twice for webfooted spelling **

6. [​IMG]

love the fact this ad appears at the bottom of the page

7. Maybe the Jarrods of the world are spending so much time "grooming" that even with the 15 minute men (seriously who takes that long?) the average time is now 81 minutes.

Who needs 81 minutes to check black tape, hammer, cable ties and van fuel levels?

• Like Like x 1
  8. It get up at 0625hrs and leave the house at 0645hrs, this includes shower, shave and breakfast. Multitasking is the way forward

9. Well that proves it then doesn't it !

10. Are you telling me you eat your breakfast in the shower - or worse still whilst having a dump?

I am impressed:judge:

11. feminism is an evil cult and should be stamped out asap.

12. 81 minutes on grooming, I dont even spend that long grooming teenagers on the interweb.

• Like Like x 1

13. This another cambersock?

14. well while having a dump is a time and motion study

15. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Whilst I'm outraged at the hour and twenty, I do feel that an under fifteen minute sprint risks 'show other half of face shaved/flies done up/nasal hair brought to order' etc.