Feminist propaganda

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Men spend more time getting ready than women, research shows - Telegraph

Apart from chaps on the other bus, and probably only a few of them, I find it impossible to believe that a bloke can take 81 minutes to wash, shave and look presentable as this claptrap would have us believe. What's all this moisturising and toning stuff? Is anyone here prepared to confess to being this idle and generally camp or is the Daily Mailograph simply sinking deeper into the swamp?

Men spend more time getting ready than women, research shows - Telegraph

Apart from chaps on the other bus, and probably only a few of them, I find it impossible to believe that a bloke can take 81 minutes to wash, shave and look presentable as this claptrap would have us believe. What's all this moisturising and toning stuff? Is anyone here prepared to confess to being this idle and generally camp or is the Daily Mailograph simply sinking deeper into the swamp?
Shower - five minutes
Shave - two minutes
Brush teeth - one minute
Apply deo and or smelly - one minute
Sticking other family member's toothbrushes up my arse - ten minutes
Masturbating like a rabid baboon into the moaning old bitch's face cream - 62 minutes

Shower - five minutes
Shave - two minutes
Brush teeth - one minute
Apply deo and or smelly - one minute
Sticking other family member's toothbrushes up my arse - ten minutes
Masturbating like a rabid baboon into the moaning old bitch's face cream - 62 minutes
"Brush teeth - one minute". Your dentist would have an aneurism. TWO MINUTES, TWICE A DAY!!! And if it takes you 10 minutes to do the toothbrush thang, you need practice. Or a smaller family.

Otherwise (no admission on the 62 minutes), the Telegraph are obviously speaking to Metrosexuals. 81 minutes, ffs!

** Editied twice for webfooted spelling **

love the fact this ad appears at the bottom of the page

Maybe the Jarrods of the world are spending so much time "grooming" that even with the 15 minute men (seriously who takes that long?) the average time is now 81 minutes.

Who needs 81 minutes to check black tape, hammer, cable ties and van fuel levels?

It get up at 0625hrs and leave the house at 0645hrs, this includes shower, shave and breakfast. Multitasking is the way forward

A spokeswoman for Travelodge said they had seen a rise in the number of toiletry bags being left behind in their 487 hotels.
Well that proves it then doesn't it !

well while having a dump is a time and motion study

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Maybe the Jarrods of the world are spending so much time "grooming" that even with the 15 minute men (seriously who takes that long?) the average time is now 81 minutes.

Who needs 81 minutes to check black tape, hammer, cable ties and van fuel levels?
Whilst I'm outraged at the hour and twenty, I do feel that an under fifteen minute sprint risks 'show other half of face shaved/flies done up/nasal hair brought to order' etc.

I take a leisurely 30 minutes from alarm to stepping out briskly. This includes five minutes sitting on the edge of the bed saying "oh God, never again," a good dump, shower, an efferalgan for the hangover, teeth cleaning, hair combing, dressing and, bagging up laundry.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I take a leisurely 30 minutes from alarm to stepping out briskly. This includes five minutes sitting on the edge of the bed saying "oh God, never again," a good dump, shower, an efferalgan for the hangover, teeth cleaning, hair combing, dressing and, bagging up laundry.
Then you are clearly a gentleman (my thirty minutes would include two five-minute snooze intervals on the alarm).

Then you are clearly a gentleman (my thirty minutes would include two five-minute snooze intervals on the alarm).
That has been known to happen too, on occasion.

"Brush teeth - one minute". Your dentist would have an aneurism. TWO MINUTES, TWICE A DAY!!! And if it takes you 10 minutes to do the toothbrush thang, you need practice. Or a smaller family.

Otherwise (no admission on the 62 minutes), the Telegraph are obviously speaking to Metrosexuals. 81 minutes, ffs!

** Editied twice for webfooted spelling **
Whoops! well spotted, spotter. In my case, after a carreer spent playing rugby union, boxing and general pagging in seedy German establishments run by the hells angels, rusky mafia or turks, it should read "brush tooth - one minute."

Are you telling me you eat your breakfast in the shower - or worse still whilst having a dump?

I am impressed:judge:
It's simply a matter of shit in, shit out!! :grin:

Taxiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!