Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Femi Oluwule appreciation thread

Problem with the likes of Hopkins, Farage and I'll even stick my neck out for abuse and say Tommy Robinson, is that there is plenty of validity to what they say - it's just packaged with loads and loads of other shit that people would prefer not to be associated with.

I imagine there's more than a few on Arrse who rail virtuously against the right in public, but secretly nod in agreement and touch their fizzing tummy-banana when they can't be seen.

Along with Dianne and Dawn I now feel that Black Owen Jones is deserving of his own (safe?)space.

The guy is all over the meeja. He's on Talk Radio now. Was on TV yesterday. God knows why. Apart from the fact that he is totally incapable of answering a question without shooting off on a waycist tangent.
Who the feck is this cnut anyway?

Clearly he is a professional oppressed person of colour and general TV rentagob whose massive talents for talking shoite and being outraged, coupled with formidable levels of historical illiteracy and verbal incontinence, will ensure that he is a pestilential presence in the national conversation for many years to come until he is finally no-platformed by black nazis for being an Uncle Tom.

The fact that he's a product of the Erasmus Programme is yet another reason to be glad we've left the EU.

Last edited:
From WIKIPEDIA

Oluwole was born in Darlington to Nigerian parents - a surgeon father and a paediatrician mother, who both emigrated to the United Kingdom in the 1980s.[3][4][5] He grew up in the West Midlands but as a child lived in several different places across the country, having once attended a school in Dundee.[6][7] He was privately educated at the Yarm School, and went on to study law and the French language at the University of Nottingham, while completing an Erasmus Programme year in France

A real working class lad from Darlo then ;-)

Clearly he is a professional oppressed person of colour and general TV rentagob whose massive talents for talking shoite and being outraged, coupled with formidable levels of historical illiteracy and verbal incontinence, will ensure that he is a pestilential presence in the national conversation for many years to come until he is finally no-platformed by black nazis for being an Uncle Tom.

The fact that he is a product of the Erasmus Programme is yet another reason to be glad we've left the EU.
Finally something approaching an explanation of the thread. Thank you.

Any bloke called Femi must be a vagina.

Odd you mention that, he did have a go at a bit of FGM (Female Genital Mutilation) politics, but was firmly told to pardon the pun but keep his nose out by a good friend of the current PMs girlfriend Carrie who has spent years campaigning to get it stopped. She did not want a bandwagon jumping rentagob involved in a serious issue, and this is his problem. he only has one issue, when its gone so is he, so he is trying to reinvent himself to stay relevant, how sad.

The fact that he's a product of the Erasmus Programme is yet another reason to be glad we've left the EU.
First I've heard of him. If it wasn't for the collective knowledge of ARRSE, I would never of even known this guy existed. I don't know whether to thank you all or put ARRSE on ignore!

Last edited:
Odd you mention that, he did have a go at a bit of FGM (Female Genital Mutilation) politics, but was firmly told to pardon the pun but keep his nose out by a good friend of the current PMs girlfriend Carrie who has spent years campaigning to get it stopped. She did not want a bandwagon jumping rentagob involved in a serious issue, and this is his problem. he only has one issue, when its gone so is he, so he is trying to reinvent himself to stay relevant, how sad.

I'm not sure why he could not also continue to condemn FGM - which is a crime in Western Europe (certainly is here in the UK) - but gets told to back off. Surely as a citizen of Nigerian descent, he is less likely to be seen as a preachy white posh bird lecturing the adherents of tribal tradition, assuming of course that a preachy black posh bloke would be of any more relevance to the resident witch doctor.

I'm not sure why he could not also continue to condemn FGM - which is a crime in Western Europe (certainly is here in the UK) - but gets told to back off. Surely as a citizen of Nigerian descent, he is less likely to be seen as a preachy white posh bird lecturing the adherents of tribal tradition, assuming of course that a preachy black posh bloke would be of any more relevance to the resident witch doctor.

I think the advice was more to do with his area of professional expertise: being black for money.

I doubt he knows what FGM actually is; just that it's something oogy.

Sounds like the anti FGM lot have his number and don't want him gobbing off and queering their pitch.