Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Femi Oluwule appreciation thread

Whereabout is he from -

1598534420872.png

No idea who he is (thankfully), but judging by the comments already posted, he sounds like the male equivalent of that really annoying bint Ash Sarkar and I suspect he owes his appearances on TV to the same tick box reasons she gets on the box. I’ll give him a miss, thanks.

To add - yes it was! He looks like a little fat boy!

5:13 is when the question is asked, shortly after, he's 'removed' by a grown up.

There's a full vid too for context if anyone needs it.

I can't stand Katie Hopkins but that was quite amusing, particularly her little comment of "Femi, I don't think Leaving is the answer" at 6:14.

Problem with the likes of Hopkins, Farage and I'll even stick my neck out for abuse and say Tommy Robinson, is that there is plenty of validity to what they say - it's just packaged with loads and loads of other shit that people would prefer not to be associated with.

Whereabout is he from - I cannot place his accent

Note to the guardian and BLM activists - Im asking a question based on his accent - not his skin colour. I shouldnt need to point this out, but as someone who has moved across the country from childhood and through career - Im used to both asking and being asked where im from as i clearly dont have a local accent, I was somewhat suprised to be inforlmed that its now been decided If you ask that question of someone with darker skin what you really mean is **** off back where you came from.

He has a Nigerian name, but his accent sounds like he has grown up in North America.

Whereabout is he from - I cannot place his accent

Note to the guardian and BLM activists - Im asking a question based on his accent - not his skin colour. I shouldnt need to point this out, but as someone who has moved across the country from childhood and through career - Im used to both asking and being asked where im from as i clearly dont have a local accent, I was somewhat suprised to be inforlmed that its now been decided If you ask that question of someone with darker skin what you really mean is **** off back where you came from.

That's defo an American accent.

I was going to make a serious counterpoint to Femiollywolly's assertion, but got distracted by the Kit Kat.

I thought he sounded a bit Irish to be honest. Might need my ears syringed.

From WIKIPEDIA

Oluwole was born in Darlington to Nigerian parents - a surgeon father and a paediatrician mother, who both emigrated to the United Kingdom in the 1980s.[3][4][5] He grew up in the West Midlands but as a child lived in several different places across the country, having once attended a school in Dundee.[6][7] He was privately educated at the Yarm School, and went on to study law and the French language at the University of Nottingham, while completing an Erasmus Programme year in France

his accent sounds like he has grown up in North America.

I thought there was a hint of that as well.

Im going to assume that like me hes moved around a lot from a young age and so hasent picked up a distinct accent - Its certainly not resembling any Notts or Brum** accent ive ever heard

**Although he does seem to whinge like one

From WIKIPEDIA

Oluwole was born in Darlington to Nigerian parents - a surgeon father and a paediatrician mother, who both emigrated to the United Kingdom in the 1980s.[3][4][5] He grew up in the West Midlands but as a child lived in several different places across the country, having once attended a school in Dundee.[6][7] He was privately educated at the Yarm School, and went on to study law and the French language at the University of Nottingham, while completing an Erasmus Programme year in France
I wonder what his parents think - I bet they're far more aligned with the genpop than the lefty libtard shouty bollocks.

Problem with the likes of Hopkins, Farage and I'll even stick my neck out for abuse and say Tommy Robinson, is that there is plenty of validity to what they say - it's just packaged with loads and loads of other shit that people would prefer not to be associated with.
The same could be said for the other end of the Political spectrum - even Owen Jones must have said something remotely sensible in his lifetime!*

*Has he?

So essentially he’s another too-comfortable, middle class brat who has discovered that his previously unchallenged opinions get national airtime for absolutely no reason other than the colour of his skin.

That’s the sort of racism we can be sure he will never protest against.

Last edited: