Femfresh Adverts Banned

For reality, this should be their advert

Genius, a gazillions time more coverage for the vag cream.

I thought fem fresh was a PV yogurt application for the slightly more eukaryotic lady

And not a camel toe in sight
Have a like for eukaryotic. A new word. Now all I have to do is figure out how to pronounce it; Ancient Greek root?

Every day on Arrse...

Reminds me of this gem from the good old days of Viz.

This is the shit you need.

Dirty scrutter.
I heard that as a radio advert on Planet Rock and assumed it was a joke.

I think every poster on the rotten stinking farts thread would be asking for their money back.

Have a like for eukaryotic. A new word. Now all I have to do is figure out how to pronounce it; Ancient Greek root?

Every day on Arrse...
<Pedant hat on>

Yew carry ott ik.

All women are, and all life is, eukaryotic (except bacteria and archaea).

If he meant a case of the fungal itchyfanny that would be mycosis.

<Pedant hat off>

It's come a long way. Femfresh used to be a deodorant for whiffy biffs.
Femfresh used to sponsor a Ginetta in the Modsports formula during the '70s, predictably driven by a girl. She was quite good.
However, one day at Brands Hatch we were sitting in the Mechanics grandstand by Paddock Bend. I think the track was a bit slippy. I can't remember if the Ginetta was tapped or she just lost the back end, but it spun across the grass (I don't think they'd laid the Lytag then) and sideways into the sleepers just below us. Luckily, not too serious.
The driver got out and tottered, obviously shaken, away from the car.
My mate came out with. "She's going to need her Femfresh."

Same bloke, who when a Birdcage Maserati, did the same thing at the same place, commented "That's going to need a fresh newspaper and change of sand."

So an advert for a bikini line shaving product has been banned because it tended to concentrate on the bikini line area rather than, er, the woman's face??? The quote from the BBC article is: "the ASA noted that the dance sequence was "highly sexualised", there were "few shots" of the women's faces and the high-cut swimsuits "were more exposing" than most." Hello??? What are we advertising here?

Its like banning a Gillette G2 advert for showing a bloke's face rather than his cock!

'Over-sexualised' Femfresh shaving advert banned - BBC News
Smack the Pony raised this issue a while back.

Latest Threads