FemaleyAmmo tech IN ACTION

I think its well deserved, she is a credit to the corps. 11 EOD Regt RLC as its now known does a valuable job that traditionally does not do 'the press' however the more visibility that we get...[begrudgingly admits] including Chris (Hunters)! foray into the literary world, hopefully will increase recruiting for the already undermanned AT trade.

Whats with re-sits these days and backsquadding? Three fails and RTU was and should still be the standard.

OTT

Excellent - thought I d be a bit provokative - I remember the first few women coming through they got some shit- one was particulary outstanding
well done to her and the Regt, Good to see teh Corp getting a good press

It's all good publicity for the Corps.

ihatestackers said:
I DONT THINK SHE WAS THE FIRST WENCH TO PAST THE HIGH THREAT...WAS IT NOT H****N?
Three things:

1. True, not the first to pass.

2. No need to SHOUT.

3. Please don't name people unless published in public domain.

GM.

She has had a cracking year:

First female AT to pass HT course,
awarded QGM for EOD operations in UK,
awarded Best of British Award,
and promoted to SSgt.

Not to mention a very modest, genuine and likeable person.

RagandOil25 said:
Excellent - thought I d be a bit provokative - I remember the first few women coming through they got some s***- one was particulary outstanding
B0llax

You were looking to slag this lass off and soon changed your pitch when everyone else heaped praise!

Shame

mediumwhiteamericano said:
RagandOil25 said:
Excellent - thought I d be a bit provokative - I remember the first few women coming through they got some s***- one was particulary outstanding
B0llax

You were looking to slag this lass off and soon changed your pitch when everyone else heaped praise!

Shame
Good point Americano,- Grovelling apollogy from me for the first bit in slagging her off . I was totally out of order-( no excuse drink or other wise)

Wrong on the other woman...

Totally Incorrect on the rest. I am Proud of being once in the Corp and shining bullets.

Quote flying felix:
She has had a cracking year:

First female AT to pass HT course,
awarded QGM for EOD operations in UK,
awarded Best of British Award,
and promoted to SSgt.

I would add my congratulations ( for what its worth)to her for wining the QGM , truely an outstanding woman and credit to the trade and Corp. Certainly did more than me good luck to her and anyone else like her.