FemaleyAmmo tech IN ACTION

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Baron_de_Berenger, Oct 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  2. I think its well deserved, she is a credit to the corps. 11 EOD Regt RLC as its now known does a valuable job that traditionally does not do 'the press' however the more visibility that we get...[begrudgingly admits] including Chris (Hunters)! foray into the literary world, hopefully will increase recruiting for the already undermanned AT trade.
  3. july 7th was enough recruiting i needed... now to jsut finish my re-sits and you will be one man up (if the let me in :twisted: )
  4. Best of luck matey, the more the merrier :)
  5. I had a few Int Corps mates serving with 11 EOD, they loved every minute from what I gathered.
  6. On route hopefully won't be long!!
  7. check your PMs
  8. Whats with re-sits these days and backsquadding? Three fails and RTU was and should still be the standard.

9. only maths GCSE, D up to a B (im aiming for) good at the pratical side, crap at the maths course work...
  10. i was there when ewen mcgregor presented the award last week lol

seen myself on telly last night :)

11. and still you didnt flash anything?? and you call your self an arrse member :roll:
  12. haha :p

edited to add pic above ^
  13. Excellent - thought I d be a bit provokative - I remember the first few women coming through they got some shit- one was particulary outstanding
    well done to her and the Regt, Good to see teh Corp getting a good press
  14. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

It's all good publicity for the Corps.
  15. Good luck to her, more women AT's the better IMHO