• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

FemaleyAmmo tech IN ACTION

I think its well deserved, she is a credit to the corps. 11 EOD Regt RLC as its now known does a valuable job that traditionally does not do 'the press' however the more visibility that we get...[begrudgingly admits] including Chris (Hunters)! foray into the literary world, hopefully will increase recruiting for the already undermanned AT trade.

Whats with re-sits these days and backsquadding? Three fails and RTU was and should still be the standard.

OTT

Excellent - thought I d be a bit provokative - I remember the first few women coming through they got some shit- one was particulary outstanding
well done to her and the Regt, Good to see teh Corp getting a good press

It's all good publicity for the Corps.

ihatestackers said:
I DONT THINK SHE WAS THE FIRST WENCH TO PAST THE HIGH THREAT...WAS IT NOT H****N?
Three things:

1. True, not the first to pass.

2. No need to SHOUT.

3. Please don't name people unless published in public domain.

GM.

She has had a cracking year:

First female AT to pass HT course,
awarded QGM for EOD operations in UK,
awarded Best of British Award,
and promoted to SSgt.

Not to mention a very modest, genuine and likeable person.

RagandOil25 said:
Excellent - thought I d be a bit provokative - I remember the first few women coming through they got some s***- one was particulary outstanding
B0llax

You were looking to slag this lass off and soon changed your pitch when everyone else heaped praise!

Shame

mediumwhiteamericano said:
RagandOil25 said:
Excellent - thought I d be a bit provokative - I remember the first few women coming through they got some s***- one was particulary outstanding
B0llax

You were looking to slag this lass off and soon changed your pitch when everyone else heaped praise!

Shame
Good point Americano,- Grovelling apollogy from me for the first bit in slagging her off . I was totally out of order-( no excuse drink or other wise)

Wrong on the other woman...

Totally Incorrect on the rest. I am Proud of being once in the Corp and shining bullets.

Quote flying felix:
She has had a cracking year:

First female AT to pass HT course,
awarded QGM for EOD operations in UK,
awarded Best of British Award,
and promoted to SSgt.

I would add my congratulations ( for what its worth)to her for wining the QGM , truely an outstanding woman and credit to the trade and Corp. Certainly did more than me good luck to her and anyone else like her.