Female Walts - Mythical Beast?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by AbsoluteJEM, May 15, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. With Arrsers having launched a full scale typing war against FaceParty offenders, airsofters and ultimate farcers, bringing much mirth and merriment, one characteristic stands out.

They’re all male!

Females are reknowned for ‘walting-by-proxy’ whereby they attempt to impress others with their boyfriends’, husbands’, brothers’ tales of derring-do. :roll:

The risk of being found out being greater amongst females (among the forces anyhow) has led me to conclude that they walt on a smaller scale and sightings are therefore rare.

Does such a creature exist?

Such are the great mysteries that keep me awake at night. :?
  2. Not been around here much in the early days then, AbsolouteJEM? :roll:
  3. Clearly not! I think I may have still been at school! :D
  4. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

What about pentwyn?Does it count?
  5. No. Shes just a sheeps cunt.
  6. That's a bit harsh Flash; what have sheep ever done to upset you? (Other than not push back enough?) :lol:

7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I stand corrected! :lol: Flash,did you give the sheep a reach around? :twisted:
  8. I was a real soldier, but have pretended to be a women - Does that count?
  9. only if you enjoyed it
  10. LJH?
  11. Sheep ALWAYS push back enough for me, they're cheap and easy.

Any pics/newspaper articles of proper female walts - uniform "medals" etc.... not just pentcnut and blondebint etc
  12. Hi All;

A rare beast indeed. So much so that I remembered this one as an unusual but outstanding example.

Best Regards,

13. So you want pictures of women in uniform? well google can help! :)
  14. I seem to remember a woman on an RAF base a few years back posing as an Army captain. She lived in the mess for a while (weeks/months I believe) before being rumbled. Can anyone confirm/clarify this?