• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Female Walts - Mythical Beast?

With Arrsers having launched a full scale typing war against FaceParty offenders, airsofters and ultimate farcers, bringing much mirth and merriment, one characteristic stands out.

They’re all male!

Females are reknowned for ‘walting-by-proxy’ whereby they attempt to impress others with their boyfriends’, husbands’, brothers’ tales of derring-do. :roll:

The risk of being found out being greater amongst females (among the forces anyhow) has led me to conclude that they walt on a smaller scale and sightings are therefore rare.

Does such a creature exist?

Such are the great mysteries that keep me awake at night. :?

CC_TA said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
spike7451 said:
What about pentwyn?Does it count?
No. Shes just a sheeps cunt.
That's a bit harsh Flash; what have sheep ever done to upset you? (Other than not push back enough?) :lol:

CC_TA
Sheep ALWAYS push back enough for me, they're cheap and easy.

Any pics/newspaper articles of proper female walts - uniform "medals" etc.... not just pentcnut and blondebint etc

Hi All;

A rare beast indeed. So much so that I remembered this one as an unusual but outstanding example.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/mai...es09.xml&sSheet=/news/2006/04/09/ixworld.html

Frank Strickland,... after almost three years of watching her soak up the acclaim, began to smell a rat.

As a veteran of Vietnam, he found Phillips's stories of flying weekend sorties to Iraq - out to the Middle East after class on Thursday, back in time for tutorials on Monday - were a little far-fetched.

Neither did the tale of being wounded by enemy fire in Afghanistan quite ring true.

When Mr Strickland noticed that one of the many medals on Phillips's chest was awarded to those who had seen action in the Second World War, suspicion tipped into incredulity. The student, while a little older than most of her classmates, was 34.
Best Regards,

b_flat

I seem to remember a woman on an RAF base a few years back posing as an Army captain. She lived in the mess for a while (weeks/months I believe) before being rumbled. Can anyone confirm/clarify this?

AbsoluteJEM said:
b_flat said:
Hi All;

A rare beast indeed. So much so that I remembered this one as an unusual but outstanding example.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/mai...es09.xml&sSheet=/news/2006/04/09/ixworld.html
Well spotted b_flat! This was the sort of full on walting I was wondering about! Glad to see a female keeping the side up! :D
Does it count as walting when you're using it to get your University fees for you? Sounds slightly more like a scam.

TheCrab said:
I seem to remember a woman on an RAF base a few years back posing as an Army captain. She lived in the mess for a while (weeks/months I believe) before being rumbled. Can anyone confirm/clarify this?
Indeed! She booked into the RAF base and was only rumbled when her Mess bill bounced!

HALO_Patrol said:
TheCrab said:
Indeed! She booked into the RAF base and was only rumbled when her Mess bill bounced!
Chr1st alive! How in buggeration do you get away with camping in the bleeding mess and not get rumbled?

Latest Threads