Female wah?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by penfoldio, Aug 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Been out a while now but a bit amazed reading this on a Spanish expat site. Vikingette, big time contributor who is married to a squaddie says shes in Kabul, working with an NGO, but claims to be working with highly sensitive stuff. So sensitive she is required to be armed.

Is it me or is she just winding folk up?

If its me I shall apologise.

I know she was on here before (Solmed)- someone else blew her cover on the Spanish site.

2. Neither link works for me.
  3. Check your links, they dont appear to be working for me niether :(
  4. Or me
  5. She's writing under a pseudonym on t'interweb so who knows whether she's really in Kabul? I'm a bit suspicious though. Never ever did I arm myself as a civilian in (post) conflict areas and neither did any other civilian I know of. It's just plain f*cking stupid. NGO's often hire security to protect their personnel's living quarters.

Working with "highly sensitive stuff" doesn't justify arming yourself. In fact she should keep a low profile about it and herself if she's really in this situation. Least said, soonest mended.

Judging by her emotional appeals, constant reference to her "pistol" and general vagueness of the situation in Afghanistan (the latter being persec and opsec of course.......) I'd suspect she lives in a council flat somewhere in Britain. But then, who knows? This is the internet and it could all be true. If so, I hope her organisation sacks her immediatly for arming herself.
  6. Seems to have too much time on her hands if you ask me! Writing bloody essays on there!
  7. Seems to be a bit miffed when not everyone decides to kowtow to her don't she.
  8. Over inflated opinion of herself and a face like a bag of spanners!
  9. [​IMG]
  10. Armed with bad breath, colourful language and a fertile imagination?
  11. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

FFS did you have to post that photo. She was bad enough the first time round, and feckin' hoofing to boot!
  12. Which one's a woman?