Female Uniform - Trousers?

Crossface

Old-Salt
Hi All,

Bit of a random Q.

What are the regs for female service dress?

My impression was that it was always skirts/tights, unless for religious exemption. But I recently saw this photo (2nd from left), and wondered if this has changed?:
1597500275720.png

Any insight appreciated :)

Boxy

GCM
Can’t help regulation wise but the female who was on our drill course wore a skirt for most of the time but on a couple of really cold days she was in trousers

White tabs? Strange cap badge? UOTC Officer Cadet?
Looks like a group picture of a few local Reservists.

Hi All,

Bit of a random Q.

My impression was that it was always skirts/tights, unless for religious exemption. But I recently saw this photo (2nd from left), and wondered if this has changed?:View attachment 497273

Cpl plumpkins on the left looks like a bag of shyte.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
As much of a twat as a person who thought that The PWRR were a Welsh Regiment?
Once again you failed to grasp the whole thing, this comes as no surprise at all. If you'd actually read it you'd understand, much like when you just read the headlines and burst into tears over something.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
1597516345110.png

Did the Monkey get his hat from a Russian QM store? It's f'kin massive!

Dalef65

Old-Salt
Never mind the trousers, why hasn't she got a belt* on?

*I'm sure someone will come up with a suitable punchline, but it is still a semi serious question.

Boxy

GCM
Never mind the trousers, why hasn't she got a belt* on?

*I'm sure someone will come up with a suitable punchline, but it is still a semi serious question.
Unit Dress Regs?

Hi All,

Bit of a random Q.

My impression was that it was always skirts/tights, unless for religious exemption. But I recently saw this photo (2nd from left), and wondered if this has changed?:View attachment 497273

Female Muslims dont have to wear skirts so I assume no other female has to either.
Doesnt make a difference to the running of the Army.

HHH

GCM
It seems it is an Officer Cadet From UNOTC
From Here;

Latest Threads