• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Female TV Presenters U Would!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
For some strange reason, I've got a bit of a thing for the business presenter, Steph McGovern, I think it's the accent, the slight lisp and the fact that she's fkin tall ;-)

Attachments

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Gabby Logan - obviously.

Betsan Powys (you need to live in Wales), and it would be a commiseration shag (though I'm not sure who for).

Going to be a long thread

Suzanne Virdee
Sian Williams
Kate Garroway
and I'll have twos up on Steph McGovern

Reid you can keep

Right then. Where to begin....Susannah Reid,Louise Minchin,Sian Williams,Steph (bint who does the business stuff on Breakfast BBC) with Northern accent,Isobel Lang,Carol Kirkwood, Penny Smith,Katie Garraway,ITV breakfast weather bint,That one who does Sky with fatcoont in the morning. Her skirt always rises up (along with my ahem blood flow),Welsh filly of the One Show,Laura Trant.

Latest Threads