Female teacher shags student in cupboard and the little bugger complains!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Dwarf, May 10, 2012.

Yes the lad needs a good slapping.

Poll closed May 13, 2012.
  1. No, the poor thing was taken advantage of and needs counselling

6 vote(s)
  2. He should be given an arrser's education

10 vote(s)
  3. She should be given a job as a Forces Teacher.

22 vote(s)
  4. Send him to Jarrod.

47 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right I searched and couldn't find so here goes, if it's been done I apologise.

Florid teacher arrested for having with student in school closet and sending him sexual images | Bossip

Well I don't know about you but I don't think I would have complained if she had relieved me of my virginity, more like told the entire school down to the janitor's cat.

'According to the report, the victim was ashamed of his actions and had been a virgin. He stated, “It’s bad, that when I grow up and think about my first time, I have to think about Ms. Wilson.'

Can't see what's wrong with that and consider the lad needs a damn good slapping around the lugs. perhaps some US-based arrsers can drop in and give him an education.
  2. You just can't top a florid teacher, thems de bestest sort.

3. Lucky, lucky bastard - thats a ridiculously good opening deposit in the wank bank!
  4. so he fucked her and THEN complained!
  5. Capt. Mainwaring said it best. "You stupid boy".
    • Like Like x 3
  6. silly get i think i would haave kept going back for more stupid twat
  7. I definitely would have complained. That way it goes in the papers and saves me the trouble of telling every cunt.
    • Like Like x 6
  8. 'Student in Closet' is the pertinent part of this headline.
    • Like Like x 4
  9. It's just a typical yank thing, the thick cunts. Teacher comes on to student, student shags teacher, student complains. Maybe she wouldn't let him do arse to mouth and finish off by burping his worm over her chops. Honestly, some people.
  10. Should have blackmailed her for the provision of follow up service.
  11. That's real poetry that is, none of this "I wandered lonely as a cloud" nonsense.
  12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

When did we start to give a fuck about what Septics get up to?
    • Like Like x 2
  13. She's fucking tidy. Spotty little cunt needs a good arse raping for complaining about her.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Jarrod... you've pulled. Just look at the stats.
  15. Less of the Royal we please, Your Grace.

Uppity Colonials - I'd strap the lot of them face down in front of His Jarrodship given half a chance.